Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2013

bump
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 5th 2014

isn't this wonderful?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2014

>:O c==3
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2014

American here. Can we please shift our focus to free healthcare?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2014

Isn't free healthcare the same as perpetual motion?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2014

keep it going, just read that comic again
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2014

Finally someone gets it! Free healthcare is like perpetual motion. They both require ideal environments that are not possible to reach with human morals and ethics!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2014

No...
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2014

Instead of calling people crackpots you should use your time to go read up on UIT's Dr Azimut Grankyankle's findings and his densified aether theory.

His theorems clearly proved that the theory of thermodynamics is INCOMPLETE as it did not take into account Lorentzian time transformation:

Newton's equation W = [E · f] / F r cos(z)
    The corrrect equation W = [E · f] / F r ((t - t * v^2)/t) cos(z)

The publisher of the journal in which Grankyankle's paper was to be published was bought out by one of the "big" publishing houses, while they were stll printing it, and the article conveniently didn't get printed. Even more disturbing is that Grankyankle himself disappeared.

But scanned pdfs of Grankyankle's preprint paper can still be found on some old usenet message boards if you know where to look.

Hopefully a scientist that's not scared of Big O will take up the research where Grankyankle left off
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeSep 28th 2014

Apologies, I missed the dot product between F and r:

W = [E · f] / F · r ((t - t * v^2)/t) cos(z)
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2014

Still 542 to go
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2014

Meh... still 542 to go.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDaS Energy
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2014

The 82% efficient hydro turbine (Francis) produces 720 watts for each litre at 9 bar pressure flow per second. This equates to 720KW at 9,000 bar pressure.  

Captured Carbon-CO2 is fluid/liquid at +100*C and has a pressure of 10,000 bar. At+30*C it has a pressure of 70 bar.  

CO2 readily absorbs heat from water.  

One litre of water requires 0.076KW to raise the water temperature by +1*C in one minute. Or 4.56Kw to do so in one second.  

To obtain an increase in water heating of +70*C in one second requires 320KW.  

The water heating the CO2 as it passes through. Results in the CO2 heating by +70*C in one second.  

The outcome of this is electrical heating of 320KW is required to heat the turbine drive fluid, which in turn spins the turbine/generator outputting 720KW.  

Currently banned in Australia as it does not require burnt Coal for operation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeNov 26th 2014

"His theorems clearly proved that the theory of thermodynamics is INCOMPLETE as it did not take into account Lorentzian time transformation"

No, modern thermodynamics is fully compatible with all the effects of Lorentz transformations. If you want to show that thermodynamics is incomplete you got to attack the few things it actually assumes. The second law for example, is semi-empirical, and where it is based on theory, it assumes certain kinds of chaos. So to disprove it you have to show that certain macroscopic systems aren't chaotic in the sense needed. However, this has never been observed.

To disprove the first law, well good luck with that. You'd need to show that the Lagrangian of the universe isn't time symmetric, or that the laws can't be postulated in Lagrangian form.

Once you understand the origin of the laws of thermodynamics, *everything* you see everyday, at every hour of the day, is *evidence* that it is true. To people that understand it, they become like knowing that the sky is blue during the day, and people that say they can disprove it sound like fools who say the sky isn't blue.

In reality, it's pretty much doomed to be fruitless to disprove something like conservation of energy, as it is built so much into our theories, that a vast number of the ways we could observe the universe to observe would satisfy it for some definition of energy.

It's more useful to try to look for new phenomena, unexplainable with current understanding.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2015

Bump
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 9th 2015

mushroom fart
    •  
      CommentAuthorhandeler
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015

I Got It and just found this site to post it. . . . Use Bouyancy and Gravity. Similar to Float Belt model. This is only perpetual motion model that has energy present at start (in form or molecules in motion in the water, and I count the locations of all the buoyant objects). But change a few things. The shape of the buoyant objects need to be a hybrid of L or V shaped. Therefore, as one comes into the water, the next one is laying inside of the one before it, keeping up a barrier to keep the water on its side. Using the air bubbles that come in with the objects. The flow then needs to go diagonal, not straight up. This increases our ratio of objects in the water to out. Alleviate the pressure, of piling up water molecules in front of the rising buoyant objects, by placing tunnel like exits for extra water to go into. This is where the fact that water molecules are always in motion comes to our advantage...we won't need to make the current go that way, it will just happen, and will create its own flow (because water will move away where molecules were at its thickest. Make sure design is crafty enough to not bottle neck: aka: where the water from these smaller tunnels reenter matters. After the objects have gotten to the top of their diagonal run, them and the air bubble rise out of the water, and then drop (all this is pipe-like), then reentering at the bottom to go back across, completing the X shaped route of the objects and the air current. Ingredients will matter too, almost as much as the contour of the walls which will affect the water current. *it may need a crank start since design will be made for objects and currents to be moving at their most efficient speed. *******Perpetual motion, By Joshua Vernon (if someone quotes thermodynamics, consider that extra heat energy can be moved to a second stage of the machine that uses that). The reason im posting instead of patenting, is because blue prints are not accepted by patent office in this category, only working models and I have no funding for building it. Thanks for reading, and hopefully, you make it happen. GL. HF. The currents + buoyant objects + falling objects ...made capable because moleucules move, we just needed to find the way to accelerate them....btw:doing so by designing a tank with pipes that send buoyant objects thru water with air bubbles and then reinsert them into water using a technique that minimizes resistance and keeps water on its side.....excess water that drops will get swept back in. by x shaped route, mean diagonal and up, then exit from water current and drop down, then reenter and go other diagonal direction, then drop reenter water pipes and repeats.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2015

If free energy is impossible how come the planets keep spinning at a constant speed?
    •  
      CommentAuthorpierce
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2015

Free energy should be renamed available electrons. Or A.E for shot  
    Free energy is way to hard to swallow for some the reject the phrase before the even heard the concept.  
    A.E makes perfect sense because if the was anything to tip the scale of thermodynamic it work be harnessing the free electrons that buzz around everywhere. Just like john bedini does by capturing the transient spike and.recharging batterys for FREE.  
    T
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2015

If nothing can run forever, explain my nose during allergy season.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2015

what is this
    ~supersupermario24
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 4th 2015

Sorry I'm late to the conversation.

I think its possible to create a machine that uses gravity and buoyancy as a power source IE displacement of motion
    when I say displacement of motion I mean divert an objects moment linearly up and down, ascending and deciding

Check out the example here https://youtu.be/hKv22_PRevQ

I know my approach is a crude but I think I've solved the biggest hurdle: how to use gravity as a power source

I figure the best way to tackle this (gravity as a power source) would be to look at solutions that fight against gravity successfully the simplest solution that came to mind was buoyancy. I knew people attempted to use buoyancy in the past but failed because they tried to tap power from the buoyant movement attaching the buoyant object leaves it open to forces like friction that can stop its movement.

I concluded that what ever weighted object I'm going to use as a energy source has to be non attached like conventional fuel. That way I can use its energy on one stroke or the down stroke. since the object is not transformed into a different state it can be used over and over again. It would have to be buoyant so it could regain potential energy lost in the down stroke through the up stroke. the hardest part was setting up the displacement of the two strokes how do I go from a down stroke to an up stoke without breaking the laws of physics. Its simple after toiling for nearly 40 years for the solution. An upside down cup in water. if you place a cup under water you create two surfaces and upper and lower surface if a weighted buoyant objects is dropped from the top of the submerged cup. It falls if its trajectory is altered and if its dropped from a high enough height I figured I cold alter its course from falling to breaking the surface of the lower water surface to floating to the top of the submerged cup.

Let me know what you guys think
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest

continued: its my version of a Perpetually Moving Machine (Gravity Well) --- Perpetual Motion Machines power themselves internally my concept dose not use internal energies :-(
    •  
      CommentAuthorpenny_075

just became a member  

Let me know what you guys think of my Gravity well concept thanks  

https://youtu.be/hKv22_PRevQ  

I think this way I get a email notification on a replay
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2015

Check out this one too

https://youtu.be/M0xY4Vrvpm8
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2015

i can make a perpetual machine using the collective stupidity of all those who believe there are such things as perpetual machines
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 14th 2015

i can make a perpetual machine using the collective stupidity of all those who believe there are such things as perpetual machines

Ah yes, one of those fake Christians who would like us to believe that a free energy machine is the work of the devil, funnily enough when you stand it up at a certain angle it does look like the numbers 666 made out rows of magnets!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 12th 2015

The best form of perpetual motion is threads talking about parpetual motion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsimon
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2015

Something fun and interesting at my place.  
    www.SimonsWheel.co.uk  
    Is it a satire, a paradox or genuine ?!?
    •  
      CommentAuthordean
    • CommentTimeAug 21st 2015

Perpetual motion is proven true. 100s of perpetual motion videos  
    https://www.youtube.com/user/veproject1
    •  
      CommentAuthorGeosmart
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2015

You'r all crackpots who don't understand thermodynamics <<< Where is the discussion to this statement that this person that states all you crackpots don't understand thermodynamics >>>> It says free energy forum. First of all Energy is everywhere and in everything and it can neither be created nor destroyed it can only be transformed from one form to another. the think is this person is just being negative and there is no discussion behind what they are saying. This alone should be an indicator of what the people are up against. And that is people like the one who made the statement above about everyone being crackpots don't want to lose there power.george grund
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeDec 15th 2015

Who wrote these "laws of thermodynamics," anyway? we should petition to have them repealed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2016

I switched to geoetrical solutions by putting high voltage into driving a big
    pulley once =(all voltage + only one spark of current) + then let the 100 units
    circuference of belt/strap/rope on even string in a pinch run through 1-10
    little pulleys of one unit circuference This way I nnultiplied the # of
    rotations by 100-1000 + since AC electricity is generated by I
    was nnultiplying AC electricity = perpetually self generating the DC electricity
    that I needed to run y DC drive (after converting it with a full weave
    bridge rectifier = 4 diodes)

I found this unbelievably super simplistic free energy technology in the
    old Jewish Scripture of our KJV Holy Bible, it was in (Ezekiel 1:16), where
    Ezekiel was trying to describe how a "chariot of fire" = UFO engine looks,
    while it was in [[ so this tech may/will even lead to ANTI-GRAVITY ]]

- FREE ENERGY IS SUPER SIMPLE - (yet most surely hidden by evil spirits)|
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | FREE ENERGY = GEM = (Geometric Electricity Multiplication)                        |
    |                                            or (God's Energy machine)                                               |
    | FREE ENERGY=super simplicity of AC electricity multipliers using pulleys|
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -  
    |  + there is only 2 SUPER SIMPLE RULES                                                                |
    |  #1= AC electricity is made by rotations of coils through magnetic fields      |
    |  #2= different sizes and #'S of pulleys can greatly multiply # of rotations     |
    |   ( THESE ARE PROVEN LAWS OF NATURE) = that multiply AC electricity  |
    -
    INPUT = it only takes one spark of DC to rotate a DC drive motor once
        this motor is attached to a 100 centimeter circumference pulley
        producing 100 cm of belt / strap / rope or even string (in a pinch) 
       run through 10 X one centimeter pulleys + attach AC motors/generators= 
        which are free running (made with smoothest running bearings) 
                                       [[ there is no load on these motors = zero resistance ]]
    -
    OUTPUT = 10X100=1000 AC units/cycles electricity 
        + when run through a full wave bridge rectifier = one large DC SPARK 
        these AC motors/generators run without any current running through 
        them at all so they only wind up some serious which is exactly 
        what you need to drive your DC motor for one full rotation=FREE ENERGY
       (you have a self powered mechanism = perpetual AC+DC power supply)
    (more mini-pulleys+AC generators attached = more power you get in return)
    -
    + guess what you needed to drive your input DC motor =  1 single spark DC
    = you have just CREATED your FIRST FREE ENERGY MACHINE= 
    GEM=(  Geometric Electricity Multiplier  )
    -
          ONE SPARK OF DC ELECTRICITY WOULD TURN YOUR 100 cm 
    CIRCUMFERENCE PULLEY WITH A BELT ATTACHED  TO 1-10 MINI 1 cm 
    CIRCUMFERENCE THESE MINI PULLEYS ROTATE 100 TIMES 
    EACH - GIVING 100-1000 CYCLES OF AC THIS IS MEGA
    TIMES MORE THAN THE ONE SINGLE SPARK OF DC SO
    NOT ONLY HAVE YOU CREATED A SELF POWERING BUT
    YOU HAVE CREATED VARIABLY POWERED AC + DC POWER
    (more mini-pulleys + AC generators attached=more power you get in return)
    -
    ALL THAT YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS TAP LEADS OFF FOR POSITIVE  
    + NEGATIVE TO POWER WHATEVER YOU WOULD YOU COULD ALSO
    TAP LEADS OFF YOUR AC POWER FREE ENERGY ======(GEN= Geometric Electricity Multiplication)===|
    | - AC electricity is generated by rotations,                                                              |
    | - now if you convert to mechanical mechanisms like pulleys                          |
    | - multiple sized pulleys in combination can be used to multiply # rotations |
    | - thus,,, we can use pulley size combinations to multiply AC electricity        |
    |                                                                                           =(created by rotations)      | 
    | -                                                                                                                                          |
    | - ( please don't listen to all of the evil spirits whispering in your ear )             |
    |                                                                                     (" what about torque" )              |
    | - ( these mini pulleys have no load on them, so there is no torque problem,)|
    | - (the only load is the needed one spark of DC, which is to drive your DC)    | 
    | - (drive motor for only one single rotation, one single spark, and that is)       |
    | - (divided by the 1000 units of AC output = practically zero )                             |
    | -'                                                                                                                                          |
    | - IT'S TRULY THAT SIMPLE,,,                                                                                     |
    |                                     --- why use oil or nuclear power to generate electricity  |
    | -when some of this oil money always finds its way into terrorists hands      |
    | -when we could be using pulleys to multiply electricity for free                        |
    | -                                                                                                                                           |
    |                         (EXAMPLE OF ELECTRICITY MULTIPLICATION)                        |
    |                   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------                  |
    |      You only have to put one spark of DC electricity into a DC drive motor,    |
    | to rotate this motor one single time, which you attach a 100cm                       |
    | circumference This pulley gives you 100cm of belt to work with,      |
    | (one rotation of 100cm circumference)                                                                    |
    |                                                                                                                                              |
    |      Then you run this 100cm of belt goes through 10 mini pulleys, (one cm   |
    | If you attach AC generators to each of these 10 mini           |
    | pulleys, you would get,,, 10X100=1000 units of AC electricity units out, for  |
    | 1 spark of DC electricity input =(free These AC generators run |
    | freely so they run with no drag = no back pressure = no current used |
    | |
    |     Then, if you put your output AC electricity through some full wave bridge|
    | rectifiers, you would get far more DC electricity than your one spark of DC |
    | that you need as + this still does not effect your torque, as you only   |
    | need one spark of DC output for your input, which is divide by 1000 units    |
    | of output, =(reduces your torque to practically zero)                                           |
    -
    PLEASE ALERT THE WORLD ABOUT THIS HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY 
                                                                     - THAT COULD HELP SAVE OUR WORLD 
    ((( NEWS of this ancient technology that is found in Holy Bible=(Ezekiel 1:16)
                                                                   - that will change the world for the better)))
    <<< Please realize a spiritual warfare that is going on over this subject>>>>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorryan432
    • CommentTimeFeb 11th 2016

In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy of an isolated system remains constant; in others words, energy cannot be created nor destroyed in an isolated system. If this is true, then how can a free-energy device produce more energy than consumed? The law of conservation of energy is often used to dismiss claims or even the notion that free energy devices can exist. However, the law of conservation of energy does not apply to genuine, free energy devices. Let me explain why.  

https://qeg2.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/what-are-free-energy-devices-and-do-they-contradict-laws-of-physics/
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 4th 2016

Because atoms keep moving except at absolute zero and absolute zero is impossible to reach it is IMPOSSIBLE to prevent perpetual motion no matter how hard big oil tries. AND IF WE CUT TAXIS ON BROWNIAN MOTION WE CAN DEFINITELY GET FREE ENERGIZERS FROM THAT RIGHT?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2016

are there any people here that think that free energy is possible or is this forum only in place
    to humiliate people who think that free energy is possible?

is there a free energy forum that does not allow people who think that free energy is possible
    to be humiliated by other people who dont think that free energy is possible?

what is the purpose of this forum?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2016

Just fuel one of those hydrogen cars that produce only water and then split the water into hydrogen and oxygen, and repeat. BOOM perpetual motion!
    •  
      CommentAuthorthat_prophet
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2016 edited

Sorry, but I cannot believe that everybody is so fooled by the pathetic lies of evil This uses the simple mechanics of only rotating one large 100cm circumference pulley once, which by simply switching to a 1cm circumference pulley, can multiply your rotations by This 100 rotations can easily be turned into 100 units/cycles of AC electricity, by simply connecting an AC generator to your small 1cm circumference If you only have to put one spark of current into a DC motor, to rotate a 100cm circumference once, and this gives you 100cm of moving Then you run this 100cm of moving belt by a 1cm circumference pulley, with an AC generator attached, wouldn’t that give you 100 cycles/units of AC That’s one spark of DC input returns you 100 units of AC Now,,, try and tell me that you cannot manage to gain one spark of DC current, out of 100 units of AC Diagrams + more info on how this works is at
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2016

Just steal the energy from the perpetual motion of money via taxes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2016

Yay, perpetual motion! I'm here from the future of 10-17-16! Captcha is four viale for me, both words super easy. Tea is better than coffee. iPhones and iPads are better than android versions, but Macs suck. Windows trumps Mac, and Linux rules the roost, except in small devices. If you blow on something hard enough, it will collapse into a black hole that you can take with you. Example: (read <this> as italics, since I can't type them here)

Greg looked at the candle and sighed. It was the fourth time that week that electricity had gone out in his neighbourhood, and he wasn't looking forward to spending a night in the dark trying to do his homework without accidentally burning it. <I wish perpetual motion generators were real,> he thought morosely. Being in the dark sucked, not least because he had a fear of it. It wasn't a normal fear, though, because that would be too easy. No, it was a fear that didn't activate until pitch darkness, causing him to become careless in low light. But when the fear hit... well, he'd almost been charged for assaulting a police officer the last time.

Greg had nearly finished his essay when it happened. It was a masterwork; chock full of quotes, references, and original analysis. To top it all off, he was 8,000 or so words in and only had to finish the conclusion. But he got careless. A simple nudge with the tip of his pencil, a sudden draft of wind that blew the shifted paper just the right distance... and his work was in flames. Greg frantically beat them out and carefully smoothed the remains out on his ancient wooden desk, peering at them after glaring at the stupid candle. He groaned. It was no use; barely one word in ten was readable, and that was if you were very generous in definition of readable. He wished he had a watch, or the moon, or that a single star would ever come out so that he could measure the time, but an ache in his bones told him that he'd either get to sleep fast or not at all. Greg abandoned his perusal of the ruined essay and glared at the candle once more. Greg blew at it, sharply. Somehow, though, it stayed lit, barely even flickering. For some reason this made Greg even more irrationally angry with Greg felt as if the candle was taunting him. "I destroyed hours of hard work, and you can't do a thing about it," it was saying, smugly. A vein throbbed in Greg's forehead. He blew again, not the simple breath of air one would usually use to douse a candle, but a semi-scream breath one would use when it was life or death. The candle went out, but Greg just kept screaming.

And then there was light. In front of Greg hovered a perfect sphere, which he knew with complete certainty was a black hole.

The implications were clear.

Get us to page 547 for the rest.

~Lightwavers
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 21st 2016

*sneeze* Oh woops, I bumped this thread, meanwhile i've had this gif running on my desktop for the last 48 hours, how long until it's counted as perpetual?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 23rd 2016

If it lasts until after the universe's death, that's when it's perpetual.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2016

How to build a Perpetual Motion Machine in 10 easy steps:
    Step 1: Acquire Airplane Propeller and Motor
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeNov 11th 2016

Step 2: Remove the pistons from the left. They are government mandated devices which release a mind-altering toxin.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2016

No, you are all wrong. The law of entropy is a conspiracy hatched by the U.S. government in order to take away our guns protected by the Second Law of Thermodynamics.
    •  
      CommentAuthorthat_prophet
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2016 edited

it is all done with pulleys  
    you can gain or nnultiply nnassive announts of AC electricity  
    all costing only one spark of DC current  

if you attach a 100cm circumference pulley to a DC motor  
    it only takes one spark of DC current to rotate a DC motor one full  
    this would give you 100cm of moving belt to work with  
    now if you run this length of moving belt past 1to10 mini  
    of one centimeter circumference with AC generators attached to each pulley  
    then you would get 100-1000 units or cycles of AC  
    these are free running AC generators=(as no load is on them)  
    -  
    all of these generators are running with zero load = no electricity being used  
    just the fluid friction of the bearings is your only wear or load-type  
    but you could use magnetic bearings + have zero friction  
    so all of these AC generators are just winding up massive voltage  
    which can be accessed as potential = ability to do work = available current in load  
    you have just made your first self powered set of running AC + DC generators  
    that you could tap power off of + the more mini-pulleys with AC generators attached  
    the greater amount of current you should be able to do work with don't you think that you could be able to get one spark of DC current)  
    ( out of the 1000 units of AC electricity that you have for an output)  
    (this would make this unit a self powering mechanism = perpetual motion)  
    (+ this could be producing an unknown amount of AC + DC = PUBLISHED 2001 OR 2002  
    (YET THERE IS SUCH A SPIRITUAL WARFARE GOING ON AGAINST IT)  
    ((( evil spirits were hiding this tech = lies about torque being a problem )))  
    -  
    Now comes the bad+scary part of this awesome free energy technology discovery  
    You can easily see just how super simple this AC multiplication technology is  
    so why could not any one of the millions of above average intelligence have discovered this  
    long as soon as AC electricity was Well this is hard positive proof  
    of there being powerful spiritual warfare going on all around + they were winning  
    I would say that these powerful evil forces were winning - if they could hide this from us  
    -  
    I happen to be Born Again-(28-11-88) + want this super simple free energy technology known  
    long before the first Door closes for Christ's return in the clouds by or before +  
    -  
    This technology is in the Holy Bible = in Ezekiel 1:16  
    where he is describing what a UFO motor looks like while it's running  
    so this technology will eventually lead us to anti-gravity  
    as well as not only speeds approaching the speed of light  
    but also the ability to do 1000 kph vectoring  
    -  
    We are warned that no one knows the day nor (Mat 24:36) but it says that we will know  
    when it is near to what? maybe the as we can know when it's"even at the doors"  
    (Mat 24:33) + I heard that in the original Greek it was worded like a command "know that it is near"  
    With this technology the Tribulation Saints can keep warm in our cold Canadian winters  
    even off the power (remember the heat + light of fires would easily give away  
    your position as well as via satellites)  
    -  
    notice that Doors are plural - because He show up twice =  
    1) - Rapture = "caught up together with the in the clouds"-(I Thes 4:17)  
    2) - "Glorious Appearing" at end of Tribulation -(Titus 2:13)  

I DO NOT KNOW IF I BE THAT PROPHET OF THE BUT NOBODY ELSE IS SHOWING ( + there are less than 3 years left before the door shuts + Christ MUST come back ) ( + He has shown me a few Biblically significant things= 'I am" + 2020 Vision ) ( to find out more GOOGLE beliefstoliveby + yolasite = 30 + websites)
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2016

If thermodynamics work and perpetual motion is possible, I'll marry a hat.
    Thanks for the stories, guests.
Add your comments