Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorambaye
    • CommentTimeJun 3rd 2013

i designed a perpetual motor using the same principle that we use to design other rotating machine only some new mechanisms and using new properties .i have found several advantages over the old engines (fuel engines).1 no fuel cost( its possible for a car to start from north pole and to reach to the south pole with out any fuel) , greater power output per weight ,control of noise emission,saves volume ,only production cost ,no discharge of harmful gases like Nox and sox.from these what i need is ur advice whom to contact those who are intersted to produce my email adress is ambayet2@hotmail.com or kiingsback@facebook.com.
    •  
      CommentAuthorexchemist
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2013

•  
      CommentAuthorambaye
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2013

Thats i think for mental disordered
    I'd like to learn a lot more please? I have some new ideas on how to improve on the work of John Bedini and I'd like to talk about the best ways forward. I'm using neodymium rod magnets and they work very well. Big ones can be very dangerous if you let anything magnetic anywhere near them! Think of nearly 800 lbs pull to get them apart again! I do know how to make them safe!
    •  
      CommentAuthorambaye
    • CommentTimeJul 3rd 2013 edited

ok
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2014

a spokeswoman. But many of the despapearid are unemployed who have decided not to look for work any more, or who haven't looked for work recently. Anyone who hasn't actively sought a job in the last four weeks vanishes from the rolls.People dropping out completely are not a bullish sign e2�� unless, perhaps, one is measuring the unemployment figures for the government . 32 million recently ghost unemployed Pffft and from the BLS data base too.why are you just rehashing old data that you've told me about numerous times? this is old news. the new news is that the unemployment rate and employment ratios started improving months ago.last month you dismissed the biggest job gains in years because the unemployment rate went up. this month the unemployment rate went down and you said not a word. you have no coherent analysis of the economy. you just throw whatever the bad number of the month is out there and hope it sticks. Rate this comment: 0 0
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2016

Howdy. Simply just planned to ask a quick problem. Now i'm
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 19th 2016

Howdy. Simply just planned to ask a quick problem. Now i'm
Add your comments