Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsamhpes
    • CommentTimeOct 22nd 2013

Lets talk something about Earth  

Here a new topic: Are we pushing too much in the name of renewable energy by constructing large wind farms but still adding to climate change? United State alone has 8 largest wind farms.  

Source: Power Technology  

http://www.power-technology.com/features/feature-biggest-wind-farms-in-the-world-texas/
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2014

We moved into an area where we did not know and were not informed by anonye that a wind farm was planned in the near future.It is beyond comprehension. And people bitch about enhanced interrogation .Come live in my front yard for a while and see what deprivation,constant annoyance and just plain disgust does to you over a period of time.It ain't pretty and it sure as hell is not the place in the country I hoped it would be!It is all a farce, lies and deceitfulness.Tasteless, lame and weak !
    •  
      CommentAuthorKrisPots
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2018

Wow, I had no idea that these places existed, that is, I understand the progress the world has made, but I never imagined places like this