Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorhandeler
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2016

not only does it, without a doubt, show an Einstein statement on the content is invalid, i describe all the contradictions surrounding this category, and highlight the one exception to the rules, that was only tried once, and give my solutions for how to improve that early float belt model in at least 4 major ways, bringing all the factors closely together to work in unison..... truth lies in overturning contradictions (the reasons people say perpetual motion can't work, just doesn't add up). there is no way that this doesn't work once skilled individuals bring their assets to this project
    •  
      CommentAuthorhandeler
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2017 edited

over 15 thousand views, still no one can debate or support me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 7th 2017

lets see, power lose through wires, friction from wheels and belts and drive shafts, friction from the generator at the end, and a lack of torque meaning you lose a lot of energy into heat, you can catch most of it with a tubro electric system (think nuclear) but you still lose some and its not worth it to stack turbo-electrics like that. Now breeder reactors are free energy in that we will have energy for thousands of years
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 9th 2017

Your bubbles and cavitation ideas in a fluid have me intrigued.

If a liquid is made less bouyant by gas bubbles injected into a liquid (possibly caused by cavitation), a normally balanced floating wheel in a liquid mighy turn, as if gravity had been incresed by the bubbles in the fluid. The cavitation or bubbles will work like an increase in gravity whilst the still liquid will be more bouyant.

Gravity itself most likely works in the same way, intense disturbance in space near caused by the movement of matter making up atoms.

Bubbles would rise up in a fluid giving a directed increase in gravity displacing the liquid. Ships reportedly lose bouyancy and sink in the bermuda triangle due to reduced bouyancy caused by gas being released fom the sea bed.

A stream of small bubbles released or pumped into the surface of a perforated container would rise up and reduce the bouyancy of anything floating above the stream of gas bubbles.

A pump to drive gas into the base of your fluid tank might not take much energy, but would reduce the density of the fluid. etc.

Intriguing thoughts, to counter these. An energy gain is required, a chain reaction or avalanche effect is required. Bubbles expand as they rise, the bouyancy of a fluid is less with more gas in bubbles in it.

Your ideas require a look at fluid dynamics, bouyancy, pump efficiencies etc. The bubbles would work like a localized gravitational anomaly, but may take more energy to produce than could be obtained from spinning a wheel or generator.

Ref the number of viewings on this thread, the over whelming number of people on these forums are voyeurs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorhandeler
    • CommentTimeApr 10th 2017

Nice reply guest, comment #54. you are the first person to offer a perspective that is gray to me and i greatly appreciate it. I honestly hadn't put so much thought into the bubble besides it's impact on currents in narrow spaces, which i deemed necessary. I need time to put more thought into what you said. Decreasing density though of water, near the entrance points for the bouyant objects, is a big factor and i believe you may have just said my machine will work better than i thought (if objects come in against less resistance, that is a major battle won in the perpetual motion war). Deceptively, there are so many factors involved in this and these are some properties that i overlooked in the manner of their depth. Thanks for the input my friend.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2017

ref comment #54 your welcome.

You have a lot of dynamics in your system, thanks for the intriguing thought.

If mercury was used, instead of water, bubbles rising up through the mercury would alter the average magnetic permeability of the material and could be another way of using the bubble effect in a fluid, also the bubbles would expand more in mercury as they rise, than they would in a less dense material.
Add your comments