Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

- I found this free energy technology in the old Jewish Scripture, it was in Ezekiel 1:16, where Ezekiel was trying to describe how a working UFO engine (from a man who scored 165 IQ, on a test rated accurate to only 145) Unfortunately, I happen to be disabled, so I could not even try to build this mechanism with a wheel inside a wheel, nor did I have the money  
    to purchase an electronic simulator, which would show it works, if I build it But I thought that if I used multiple varying sized pulleys, to drastically multiply the # of rotations, simply by using a belt, strap, rope or even string, (in a pinch) to connect them together, then I could get similar electricity multiplying I started looking into more closely, and then discovered how this technology could indeed be used to generate free electricity, by using mini pulleys to not only multiply rotations, but thereby turning the multiplication of rotations easily into AC electricity,(by attach AC generator) all of this AC electricity was practically (using pulleys in combinations) I had been shown how to invest simple mechanical pulley rotations, to supply a self sufficient AC + DC electricity generators,,, AWESOME !!!  

(you can read in my website: of how I did an experiment, using the only tools that I could get my hands on, my necessity of having an electric wheelchair, to dive up fast + down a steep hill slow, (mimicking a 10 speed bicycle) where I was gaining the power to go an extra 20-30 feet up this extremely steep hill, (every time I repeated the  
    =[This was proof enough to this individual, that this GEM Geometric Electricity Multiplication technology indeed  
    -  
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
    | FREE ENERGY IS SUPER SIMPLE |  
    | - (yet the simplicity of this is hidden by evil spirits) |  
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
    | FREE ENERGY = GEM = (Geometric Electricity Multiplication) |  
    | or (God's Energy machine) |  
    | - |  
    | - AC electricity is generated by rotations, |  
    | - now if you convert to mechanical mechanisms like pulleys |  
    | - multiple sized pulleys in combination can be used to multiply # rotations, |  
    | - thus,,, we can use pulley combinations to multiply AC electricity |  
    | =(created by rotations) |  
    | - |  
    | - ( please don't listen to all of the evil spirits whispering in your ear) |  
    | (" what about torque" ) |  
    | - ( these mini pulleys have no load on them, so there is no torque problem,)|  
    | - ( the only torque is the needed one spark of DC, which drives your DC) |  
    | - ( drive motor one single rotation, or one single spark, and that is divided) |  
    | - ( by the 1000 units of AC output = zero ) |  
    | -' |  
    | -it is truly that simple,,, why use oil or nuclear power to generate electricity| | -when some of this oil money always finds its way into terrorists hands |  
    | -when we could be multiply electricity for free, |  
    | _ by merely using variable sized pulleys |  
    | - |  
    | (EXAMPLE OF ELECTRICITY MULTIPLICATION) |  
    | You only have to put one spark of DC electricity into your DC drive motor, |  
    | to rotate this motor one single time, that you attach 100cm circumference | | This pulley gives you 100cm of belt to work with, (one rotation of |  
    | 100cm circumference) Then you run this 100cm of belt goes through 10 |  
    | mini pulleys, (of one cm |  
    | |  
    | If you attach AC generators to each of these 10 mini-pulleys, you would |  
    | get,,,10X100=1000 units of AC electricity units out, for 1 spark of DC |  
    | electricity in = (free energy) |  
    | |  
    | These AC generators run freely, so they run no drag = no back |  
    | Then, if you put your output AC electricity through full wave bridge |  
    | rectifiers, you would get far more DC electricity than your one spark of DC |  
    | that you need as input + this still does not effect your torque, as you only |  
    | need one spark of DC output for your input, which is divide by 1000 units of| | output,=(reduces torque to almost zero) |  
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
    -  
    PLEASE ALERT THE WORLD ABOUT THIS HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY  
    THAT COULD SAVE OUR WORLD  
    ((( NEWS of this ancient technology=(Ezekiel 1:16) will change the world )))  
    <<< Please realize the spiritual warfare that's going on over this subject >>>  
    <<< why else was this electricity multiplication by simply using variable >>>  
    <<< size + # of pulleys >>>  

I have some MOST IMPORTANT NEWS  
    to share with you + this whole Unfortunately this NEWS has two sides to it, one side is the best, most awesome news, and the other one is the most seriously scary news,,, that you might find hard to Yes, of course I will tell you the best half This best NEWS is that FREE ENERGY is cheap + easy to be produced, and can + will even lead to Yes, that's right, this free electricity multiplication technology will eventually lead us to a way to even defeat (PROOF = this tech is found in our Holy Bible, (Ezekiel 1:16), where it is a descrition of the workings of a UFO motor = "chariot of fire" = (2nd Kings 2:11))  
    -  
    This FREE ENERGY technology is soooo easy to explain, that almost everybody that I explain this to, can catch on emediately, and I see them wondering why we dont use this technology I then tend to loose them, ]'when I try to explain how "EVIL" forces have been trying their hardest to hide this tech on This tech is easy to use, extremely cheap + simple to build, then why is this not used by It should be easy enough to see, that there must be some extremely powerful forces hiding this from You only have to put one spark of DC electricity into this Electricity Multiplication That is because you only have to rotate your DC drive motor once, with a 100cm circumference pulley Yes, that's only one single time, which only takes a spark of DC electricity, or 3 sparks for a three phase This large pulley has to be attached to a belt, strap, rope, or even string,(in a pinch) strapped around This belt is pulled through ten of the one centimeter circumference Each of these ten mni-pulleys, has an AC generator attached to it, producing 10 X 100 = 1000 units of AC electricity = This free energy technology works with only putting one spark of DC electricity in, which returns you 1000 sparks, units of AC electricity These 10 AC generators all turn easily, with no load on (except the load of your one DC drive motor + this is divided by 1000 output sparks = practically zero)  
    - (Of course you will have to connect your AC output through a full wave bridge rectifier, to convert from AC to DC, then plug your DC drive motor into this output) = you now have created your first FREE ENERGY MECH, which uses pulleys to multiply electricity, to give you self sustaining AC + DC power  
    -  
    - Think of it this way, you only have to put in one spark of DC electricity into a motor driving a 100cn circumference pulley, which gives you 100cm of belt, that you run through 10 X one cm circumference minipulleys, each having an AC generator on These minipulleys run torque free, as they have no load on them whatsoever, so the only resistance is from the viscosity of the (This could be reduced to nil by using magnetic bearings=(zero friction)) So,,, you only have to put one spark into your DC drive motor, and you get a return of 10X100=1000 sparks of AC Now this mech is only returning you 1000 sparks of AC electricity, and practically zero current or durability of any But then remember,,, all that you are in need of,,, is one spark of electricity, as you only need the power to rotate your large drive rotor once, more voltage=preasure than Can you imagine the preasure=torque that you would have with 1000 units of AC electricity,,,,,, You only need one spark of DC to rotate your 100cm pulley once, which winds up your 10 AC generators with extreme voltage + practically no But remember what we need to turn the DC drive motor, mega voltage + just a spark of (It was like God designed the perfect GEM of a free energy machine + then Satan hid the super symplicity of it )= OH WAIT, THAT'S JUST WHAT HAPPENED = Please start using this super simple GEM free energy perpetual AC + DC Generators to start new industries, that build GEM perpetual power supplies for all of our electric tools, toys + Please build GEM perpetual power supplies to replace our deasal + gas engines for our  
    -  
    - Now I must tell you the bad half of this new FREE ENERGY Since this technology is so simple to build, use + understand, then there MUST be a powerful bad+evil influence that was hiding it for all these years, since Ezekiel 1:16 was written at How else can you explain this super simple free energy technology being hidden from mankind for so Yet, even this sad news has a shinny lining to it, because our universe has everything balanced, this means that there is also a good force to counteract these evil Yes, there is a God, and Ezekiel 1:16=(a wheel in the middle of a along with many fulfilled prophecies, (please read Armageddon by Grant Jeffrey) proves that the True God, Is the God of our Holy Bible, and He is all Fulfilled Prophecy is GOD's Signiture  
    This God of our Holy Bible, is so awesomely good, that he has given this end-time Joseph-(that_prophet) free energy technology, along with other important pieces of information, to share with our world, (like "I AM" is the name of God = many times a day, we are breaking the 3rd Commandment), just before the final 7 years of  
    -  
    (( PLEASE COPY + PASTE THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW ))  
    -  
    I love my Father (God of the Old Testament)  
    He teaches me all that I ask (or Holy Spirit)  
    I hope that I may be able to shake up this world  
    I want to dissolve this EVil-sOLUTION
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2016

I found this unbelievably super simplistic free energy technology in
    the old Jewish Scripture of our KJV Holy Bible, it was in (Ezekiel 1:16),
    where Ezekiel was trying to describe how a "chariot of fire" = UFO
    engine looks, while it was in
    [[ so this tech may/will even lead to ANTI-GRAVITY ]]

- FREE ENERGY IS SUPER SIMPLE - (yet most surely hidden by evil spirits)|
    | FREE ENERGY = GEM = (Geometric Electricity Multiplication)                        |
    |                                            or (God's Energy machine)                                               |
    | FREE ENERGY=super simplicity of AC electricity multipliers using pulleys|
    -  
    |  + there is only 2 SUPER SIMPLE RULES                                                                |
    |  #1= AC electricity is made by rotations of coils through magnetic fields      |
    |  #2= different sizes and #'S of pulleys can greatly multiply # of rotations     |
    |   ( THESE ARE PROVEN LAWS OF NATURE) = that multiply AC electricity  |
    -
    INPUT = it only takes one spark of DC to rotate a DC drive motor once
        this motor is attached to a 100 centimeter circumference pulley
        producing 100 cm of belt / strap / rope or even string (in a pinch) 
       run through 10 X one centimeter pulleys + attach AC motors/generators= 
        which are free running (made with smoothest running bearings) 
                                       [[ there is no load on these motors = zero resistance ]]
    -
    OUTPUT = 10X100=1000 AC units/cycles electricity 
        + when run through a full wave bridge rectifier = one large DC SPARK 
        these AC motors/generators run without any current running through 
        them at all so they only wind up some serious which is exactly 
        what you need to drive your DC motor for one full rotation=FREE ENERGY
       (you have a self powered mechanism = perpetual AC+DC power supply)
    (more mini-pulleys+AC generators attached = more power you get in return)
    -
    + guess what you needed to drive your input DC motor =  1 single spark DC
    = you have just CREATED your FIRST FREE ENERGY MACHINE= 
    GEM=(  Geometric Electricity Multiplier  )
    -
          ONE SPARK OF DC ELECTRICITY WOULD TURN YOUR 100 cm 
    CIRCUMFERENCE PULLEY WITH A BELT ATTACHED  TO 1-10 MINI 1 cm 
    CIRCUMFERENCE THESE MINI PULLEYS ROTATE 100 TIMES 
    EACH - GIVING 100-1000 CYCLES OF AC THIS IS MEGA
    TIMES MORE THAN THE ONE SINGLE SPARK OF DC SO
    NOT ONLY HAVE YOU CREATED A SELF POWERING BUT
    YOU HAVE CREATED VARIABLY POWERED AC + DC POWER
    (more mini-pulleys + AC generators attached=more power you get in return)
    -
    ALL THAT YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS TAP LEADS OFF FOR POSITIVE  
    + NEGATIVE TO POWER WHATEVER YOU WOULD YOU COULD ALSO
    TAP LEADS OFF YOUR AC POWER FREE ENERGY ======(GEN= Geometric Electricity Multiplication)===|
    | - AC electricity is generated by rotations,                                                              |
    | - now if you convert to mechanical mechanisms like pulleys                          |
    | - multiple sized pulleys in combination can be used to multiply # rotations |
    | - thus,,, we can use pulley size combinations to multiply AC electricity        |
    |                                                                                           =(created by rotations)      | 
    | -                                                                                                                                          |
    | - ( please don't listen to all of the evil spirits whispering in your ear )             |
    |                                                                                     (" what about torque" )              |
    | - ( these mini pulleys have no load on them, so there is no torque problem,)|
    | - (the only load is the needed one spark of DC, which is to drive your DC)    | 
    | - (drive motor for only one single rotation, one single spark, and that is)       |
    | - (divided by the 1000 units of AC output = practically zero )                             |
    | -'                                                                                                                                          |
    | - IT'S TRULY THAT SIMPLE,,,                                                                                     |
    |                                     --- why use oil or nuclear power to generate electricity  |
    | -when some of this oil money always finds its way into terrorists hands      |
    | -when we could be using pulleys to multiply electricity for free                        |
    | -                                                                                                                                           |
    |                         (EXAMPLE OF ELECTRICITY MULTIPLICATION)                        |
    |                   ------------------------------------------------------------------------------                  |
    |      You only have to put one spark of DC electricity into a DC drive motor,    |
    | to rotate this motor one single time, which you attach a 100cm                       |
    | circumference This pulley gives you 100cm of belt to work with,      |
    | (one rotation of 100cm circumference)                                                                    |
    |                                                                                                                                              |
    |      Then you run this 100cm of belt goes through 10 mini pulleys, (one cm   |
    | If you attach AC generators to each of these 10 mini           |
    | pulleys, you would get,,, 10X100=1000 units of AC electricity units out, for  |
    | 1 spark of DC electricity input =(free These AC generators run |
    | freely so they run with no drag = no back pressure = no current used |
    | |
    |     Then, if you put your output AC electricity through some full wave bridge|
    | rectifiers, you would get far more DC electricity than your one spark of DC |
    | that you need as + this still does not effect your torque, as you only   |
    | need one spark of DC output for your input, which is divide by 1000 units    |
    | of output, =(reduces your torque to practically zero)                                           |
    -
    PLEASE ALERT THE WORLD ABOUT THIS HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY 
                                                                     - THAT COULD HELP SAVE OUR WORLD 
    ((( NEWS of this ancient technology that is found in Holy Bible=(Ezekiel 1:16)
                                                                   - that will change the world for the better)))
    <<< Please realize a spiritual warfare that is going on over this subject>>>>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    if you attach a 100cm circumference pulley to a DC motor  
    it only takes one spark of DC current to rotate a DC motor one full  
    this would give you 100cm of moving belt to work with  
    now if you run this length of moving belt past 1to10 mini  
    of one centimeter circumference with AC generators attached to each pulley  
    then you would get 100-1000 units or cycles of AC  
    these are free running AC generators=(as no load is on them)  
    -  
    all of these generators are running with zero load = no electricity being used  
    just the fluid friction of the bearings is your only wear or load-type  
    but you could use magnetic bearings + have zero friction  
    so all of these AC generators are just winding up massive voltage  
    which can be accessed as potential = ability to do work = available current in load  
    you have just made your first self powered set of running AC + DC generators  
    that you could tap power off of + the more mini-pulleys with AC generators attached  
    the greater amount of current you should be able to do work with don't you think that you could be able to get one spark of DC current)  
    ( out of the 1000 units of AC electricity that you have for an output)  
    (this would make this unit a self powering mechanism = perpetual motion)  
    (+ this could be producing an unknown amount of AC + DC = PUBLISHED 2001 OR 2002  
    (YET THERE IS SUCH A SPIRITUAL WARFARE GOING ON AGAINST IT)  
    ((( evil spirits were hiding this tech = lies about torque being a problem )))  
    -  
    Now comes the bad+scary part of this awesome free energy technology discovery  
    You can easily see just how super simple this AC multiplication technology is  
    so why could not any one of the millions of above average intelligence have discovered this  
    long as soon as AC electricity was Well this is hard positive proof  
    of there being powerful spiritual warfare going on all around + they were winning  
    I would say that these powerful evil forces were winning - if they could hide this from us  
    -  
    I happen to be Born Again-(28-11-88) + want this super simple free energy technology known  
    long before the first Door closes for Christ's return in the clouds by or before +  
    -  
    This technology is in the Holy Bible = in Ezekiel 1:16  
    where he is describing what a UFO motor looks like while it's running  
    so this technology will eventually lead us to anti-gravity  
    as well as not only speeds approaching the speed of light  
    but also the ability to do 1000 kph vectoring  
    -  
    We are warned that no one knows the day nor (Mat 24:36) but it says that we will know  
    when it is near to what? maybe the as we can know when it's"even at the doors"  
    (Mat 24:33) + I heard that in the original Greek it was worded like a command "know that it is near"  
    With this technology the Tribulation Saints can keep warm in our cold Canadian winters  
    even off the power (remember the heat + light of fires would easily give away  
    your position as well as via satellites)  
    -  
    notice that Doors are plural - because He show up twice =  
    1) - Rapture = "caught up together with the in the clouds"-(I Thes 4:17)  
    2) - "Glorious Appearing" at end of Tribulation -(Titus 2:13)  

I DO NOT KNOW IF I BE THAT PROPHET OF THE BUT NOBODY ELSE IS SHOWING ( + there are less than 3 years left before the door shuts + Christ MUST come back ) ( + He has shown me a few Biblically significant things= 'I am" + 2020 Vision ) ( to find out more GOOGLE beliefstoliveby + yolasite = 30 + websites)
    if you attach a 100cm circumference pulley to a DC motor   
    it only takes one spark of DC current to rotate a DC motor one full    
    this would give you 100cm of moving belt to work with   
    now if you run this length of moving belt past 1to10 mini one centimeter circumference with AC generators attached to each pulley   
    then you would get 100-1000 units or cycles of AC are free running AC generators=(as no load is on them)  
    -  
    all of these generators are running with zero load = no electricity being used  
    just the fluid friction of the bearings is your only wear or load-type  
    but you could use magnetic bearings + have zero friction  
    so all of these AC generators are just winding up massive voltage   
    which can be accessed as potential = ability to do work = available current in load   
    you have just made your first self powered set of running AC + DC generators   
    that you could tap power off of + the more mini-pulleys with AC generators attached  
    the greater amount of current you should be able to do work with  don't you think that you could be able to get one spark of DC current)  
    ( out of the 1000 units of AC electricity that you have for an output)   
    (this would make this unit a self powering mechanism = perpetual motion)  
    (+ this could be producing an unknown amount of AC + DC PUBLISHED IN EARLY 2000's  
    (YET THERE IS SUCH A SPIRITUAL WARFARE GOING ON AGAINST IT)  
    ((( evil spirits were hiding this tech = lies about torque being a problem )))  
    -  
    Now comes the bad+scary part of this awesome free energy technology discovery   
    You can easily see just how super simple this AC multiplication technology is   
    so why could not any one of the millions of above average intelligence have discovered this   
    long as soon as AC electricity was Well this is hard positive proof   
    of there being powerful spiritual warfare going on all around + they were winning   
    I would say that these powerful evil forces were winning - if they could hide this from  us   
     -  
    I happen to be Born Again-(28-11-88) + want this super simple free energy technology known   
    long before the first Door closes for Christ's return in the clouds by or before technology is in the Holy Bible = in Ezekiel 1:16   
    where he is describing what a UFO motor looks like while it's running  
    so this technology will eventually lead us to anti-gravity   
    as well as not only speeds approaching the speed of light   
    but also the ability to do 1000 kph vectoring   
    -  
    We are warned that no one knows the day nor (Mat 24:36) but it says that we will know   
    when it is near to what? maybe the as we can know when it's"even at the doors"   
    (Mat 24:33) + I heard that in the original Greek it was worded like a command "know that it is near"     
    With this technology the Tribulation Saints can keep warm in our cold Canadian winters   
    even off the power (remember the heat + light of fires would easily give away   
    your position as well as via satellites)   
    -  
    notice that Doors are plural - because He show up twice =   
    1) - Rapture = "caught up together with the in the clouds"-(I Thes 4:17)   
    2) - "Glorious Appearing" at end of Tribulation -(Titus  2:13)  

I DO NOT KNOW IF I BE THAT PROPHET OF THE BUT NOBODY ELSE IS SHOWING ( + there are less than 3 years left before the door shuts + Christ MUST come back ) ( + He has shown me a few Biblically significant things= 'I am" + 2020 Vision ) ( to find out more GOOGLE beliefstoliveby + yolasite = 30 + websites)
Add your comments