Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorthat_prophet
    • CommentTimeSep 17th 2016 edited

it uses the simplicity of it not taking 100 times as much force turning a 100cm circumference pulley,  
    as it does turning a 1cm circumference pulley, yet you get 100 times more LENGTH OF MOVING BELT to work with.  
    If you run the 100cm of belt by any # of 1cm circumference pulleys,  
    you would gain the # of mini-pulleys times the multiple of 100 units of AC electricity.  
    so, if you added 10 mini-pulleys, you would be multiplying your AC electricity by 10 X 100 = 1000  
    THAT IS WHY I CALL THIS AN AC ELECTRICITY MULTIPLIER
    •  
      CommentAuthorthat_prophet
    • CommentTimeOct 2nd 2016 edited

Sorry, but I cannot believe that everybody is so fooled by the pathetic lies of evil This uses the simple mechanics of only rotating one large 100cm circumference pulley once, which by simply switching to a 1cm circumference pulley, can multiply your rotations by This 100 rotations can easily be turned into 100 units/cycles of AC electricity, by simply connecting an AC generator to your small 1cm circumference If you only have to put one spark of current into a DC motor, to rotate a 100cm circumference once, and this gives you 100cm of moving Then you run this 100cm of moving belt by a 1cm circumference pulley, with an AC generator attached, wouldn’t that give you 100 cycles/units of AC That’s one spark of DC input returns you 100 units of AC Now,,, try and tell me that you cannot manage to gain one spark of DC current, out of 100 units of AC Diagrams + more info on how this works is at
    if you attach a 100cm circumference pulley to a DC motor  
    it only takes one spark of DC current to rotate a DC motor one full  
    this would give you 100cm of moving belt to work with  
    now if you run this length of moving belt past 1to10 mini  
    of one centimeter circumference with AC generators attached to each pulley  
    then you would get 100-1000 units or cycles of AC  
    these are free running AC generators=(as no load is on them)  
    -  
    all of these generators are running with zero load = no electricity being used  
    just the fluid friction of the bearings is your only wear or load-type  
    but you could use magnetic bearings + have zero friction  
    so all of these AC generators are just winding up massive voltage  
    which can be accessed as potential = ability to do work = available current in load  
    you have just made your first self powered set of running AC + DC generators  
    that you could tap power off of + the more mini-pulleys with AC generators attached  
    the greater amount of current you should be able to do work with don't you think that you could be able to get one spark of DC current)  
    ( out of the 1000 units of AC electricity that you have for an output)  
    (this would make this unit a self powering mechanism = perpetual motion)  
    (+ this could be producing an unknown amount of AC + DC = PUBLISHED 2001 OR 2002  
    (YET THERE IS SUCH A SPIRITUAL WARFARE GOING ON AGAINST IT)  
    ((( evil spirits were hiding this tech = lies about torque being a problem )))  
    -  
    Now comes the bad+scary part of this awesome free energy technology discovery  
    You can easily see just how super simple this AC multiplication technology is  
    so why could not any one of the millions of above average intelligence have discovered this  
    long as soon as AC electricity was Well this is hard positive proof  
    of there being powerful spiritual warfare going on all around + they were winning  
    I would say that these powerful evil forces were winning - if they could hide this from us  
    -  
    I happen to be Born Again-(28-11-88) + want this super simple free energy technology known  
    long before the first Door closes for Christ's return in the clouds by or before +  
    -  
    This technology is in the Holy Bible = in Ezekiel 1:16  
    where he is describing what a UFO motor looks like while it's running  
    so this technology will eventually lead us to anti-gravity  
    as well as not only speeds approaching the speed of light  
    but also the ability to do 1000 kph vectoring  
    -  
    We are warned that no one knows the day nor (Mat 24:36) but it says that we will know  
    when it is near to what? maybe the as we can know when it's"even at the doors"  
    (Mat 24:33) + I heard that in the original Greek it was worded like a command "know that it is near"  
    With this technology the Tribulation Saints can keep warm in our cold Canadian winters  
    even off the power (remember the heat + light of fires would easily give away  
    your position as well as via satellites)  
    -  
    notice that Doors are plural - because He show up twice =  
    1) - Rapture = "caught up together with the in the clouds"-(I Thes 4:17)  
    2) - "Glorious Appearing" at end of Tribulation -(Titus 2:13)  

I DO NOT KNOW IF I BE THAT PROPHET OF THE BUT NOBODY ELSE IS SHOWING ( + there are less than 3 years left before the door shuts + Christ MUST come back ) ( + He has shown me a few Biblically significant things= 'I am" + 2020 Vision ) ( to find out more GOOGLE beliefstoliveby + yolasite = 30 + websites)
Add your comments