Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest! Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I know nothing but I have something big planned I just need to be pointed in the right direction so I can begin the mass amounts of foot work.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 6th 2017

one must decide the route they are taking. For me, it is perpetual motion, so i began with the contradictions about why people say it can't work (requiring energy at start, yet models with liquid change that due to constant movements of molecules. as well as the fact that thermodynamics rules are not a problem when harnessed) Then it was to fix all the problems that existed in the model closest to my idea, and then strive for efficient perfection. Perpetual motion realized is my post. Though, with 16 thousand views and no one able to debate me, i'm still basically ignored.
    •  
      CommentAuthorenginerd
    • CommentTimeMar 31st 2018

Start by reading a good basic physics primer.
    Build a cylinder and spheres experiment
    I my opinion the best tutorial for free energy production is ‘Newton's Three Laws of Motion’. The author clearly states that the conserved quantity of motion is always linear motion.  

Because the arch of a circle is a line; then circular motion is linear. Tangent force is in the same direction (or opposite) as the motion.  

A 400 kilogram rim moving 1 m/sec around the arch of the circle has 400 units of momentum; and that alone is the conserved quantity.  

The cylinder and spheres that restarts, after a stop, clearly shows that this is the case; only linear momentum conservation could restart the motion.  

Build a few cylinder and spheres machines; and make a slow motion video of them. You will see massive energy increases.  

A stack of 405 one kilogram spheres dropped .05 meters will have a velocity of .99 m/sec; this stack could throw a one kilogram sphere up over 8150 meters.  A .05 meter sphere can have a mass of over 1 kilogram. So after the .05 meter drop of the 405 sphere stack; only one 1 kilogram sphere needs to be thrown from the bottom of the stack to the top of the 20.25 meter stack.  

A 400 kilogram rim moving one meter per second can also throw a one kilogram mass 8150 meters up. A 400 kilogram rim can be forced to move one meter per second by dropping a one kilogram mass off of its edge for 20.38 meters.   That is an energy increase of 8150/20.38 = 40,000%  Newtonian momentum conservation requires that the spheres be moving 400 m/sec when the spheres have all the motion.  

A combination of stack and rim have the same effect.