Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorhandeler
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2015

Perpetual Motion Realized. Have no fear and be of a good courage :) Joshua 1:9 I Got It and just found this site to post it. . . . Use Bouyancy and Gravity. Similar to Float Belt model. This is only perpetual motion model that has energy present at start (in form or molecules in motion in the water, and I count the locations of all the buoyant objects). But change a few things. The shape of the buoyant objects need to be a hybrid of L or V shaped. Therefore, as one comes into the water, the next one is laying inside of the one before it, keeping up a barrier to keep the water on its side. Using the air bubbles that come in with the objects. The flow then needs to go diagonal, not straight up. This increases our ratio of objects in the water to out. Alleviate the pressure, of piling up water molecules in front of the rising buoyant objects, by placing tunnel like exits for extra water to go into. This is where the fact that water molecules are always in motion comes to our advantage...we won't need to make the current go that way, it will just happen, and will create its own flow (because water will move away where molecules were at its thickest. Make sure design is crafty enough to not bottle neck: aka: where the water from these smaller tunnels reenter matters. After the objects have gotten to the top of their diagonal run, them and the air bubble rise out of the water, and then drop (all this is pipe-like), then reentering at the bottom to go back across, completing the X shaped route of the objects and the air current. Ingredients will matter too, almost as much as the contour of the walls which will affect the water current. *it may need a crank start since design will be made for objects and currents to be moving at their most efficient speed. *******Perpetual motion, By Joshua Vernon (if someone quotes thermodynamics, consider that extra heat energy can be moved to a second stage of the machine that uses that). The reason im posting instead of patenting, is because blue prints are not accepted by patent office in this category, only working models and I have no funding for building it. Thanks for reading, and hopefully, you make it happen. GL. HF. The currents + buoyant objects + falling objects ...made capable because moleucules move, we just needed to find the way to accelerate them....btw:doing so by designing a tank with pipes that send buoyant objects thru water with air bubbles and then reinsert them into water using a technique that minimizes resistance and keeps water on its side.....excess water that drops will get swept back in. by x shaped route, mean diagonal and up, then exit from water current and drop down, then reenter and go other diagonal direction, then drop reenter water pipes and repeats.
    •  
      CommentAuthorOptimistix
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2015

If this is true ...  

"I have a friend who is a bit of a genius with electronics and he developed an interest in Nicola Tesla's energy technology. As he put it to me ,he understood what Tesla was thinking ,and that ,to him it made sense so he knew it would work. He proceeded to build a Tesla coil generator which needed a high voltage to make it work He got it running and it produced 5 KW s of electricity while consuming 70 watts. have seen this machine driving ten 500 watt lights,and,the only difficulty he had was that the power did fluctuate. That machine had a spark gap which meant that the contacts would burn away gradually,so he is now building a new machine which produces the high voltage without the spark gap. He says the other huge advantage of his new machine is that ,apart from having no moving or wearing parts,the voltage at the output can be easily controlled to give a steady 240 volts. His current project when completed will produce 10KW of usable electricity for as long as you need it with only a few seconds of power from a PP9V battery required to start it. "  

Please contact me as I would like to get your friend's details and chat to him ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2015

CAREFUL THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM TO STEAL THE MONEY OUT OF EVERY BODY. SOME BODY COME UP WITH A NICE STORY TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE
    This is not true. According to Physics " Energy can be neither created nor be destroyed, but it transforms from one form to another,
    for instance chemical energy can be converted to kinetic energy in the explosion of a stick of dynamite.
    A consequence of the law of conservation of energy is that a perpetual motion machine of the first kind cannot exist.

There is no system you can run a generator with out any kind of external energy. Even if you start a
    generator with a external force and when it starts running the same amount of energy wont go through the system.
    Because of the resistance it will loose 20 to 30 % of energy. So the out put is not greater than 1. so the generator stop in few second.
    So this a scammer trying to take your money. don't spend the money for fake diagram or generator.
    There is no such thing in the world.
    If this is true the Universe will go off the balance.
    THIS IS A FRAUD. THIS IS A FRAUD. THIS IS A FRAUD.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeSep 19th 2015

It's AMAZING! I got my first bill and it was 17.00 instead of 350.00 wow!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeSep 25th 2015

Hey - How about this. I live about 1.5 miles from WSB-AM's tower in Atlanta. 50kW at 750kHz. Perhaps if I built something like a 200 ft x 200 ft "antenna" of sorts, I could steal enough power from WSB for them to keep a few light bulbs on for me :) Seriously, there's something to be said for harnessing the energy coming to us from outside the earth in the form of many types of radiation. As an Electrical Engineer from Ga Tech, I could probably show that I could grab some of that energy, however miniscule, and put it to use perhaps charging a cell phone -- but trust me, if there were anything legitimate to generating/harnessing/gathering large amounts of power without some drastically new technology, places like MIT and Georgia Tech would be on it like stink on s**t. When I was at Tech 30 years ago, they had a fascinating experiment going -- several hundred mirrored dishes tracked the sun and all of the "dishes" focused the light into one central point, generating heat, from which you can generate electricity (that's how nuclear energy works - it generates HEAT that is "turned into" electricity basically like a steam engine generator). The Tech solar dish project cost a fortune, but it did work. We've come a long way since then, but still solar energy is far too expensive. I find it horrible that the government sees it as a viable cost effective form of energy; it is not. Forcing us to "go green" with solar is ridiculous IMO, although yes, it has it's place (a small place).

If we had a super nova nearby (which would have happened many, many moons ago), perhaps the gamma rays could be harnessed for energy. Unfortunately, we'd probably all be dead from the gamma radiation before being able to use it for energy.

Anything today like the folks here are talking about ($110 for a Tesla secret generator) is without doubt a scam, although it must be admitted that energy from the universe can be gathered "for free" in some amount. But to run a house on a back yard antenna -- sorry, but no. At least not for a long time. Just my two cents after reading the fascinating discussions going on here. -JC Atlanta
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 8th 2015

Free friends!! I'm doubtful that there is law breaking surplus of energy contained therein, but maybe you can find it, and get back to me. This is the 40-50$ Tesla book/scam in a free to dl torrent form.

https://kat.cr/tesla-diy-quantum-energy-generator-t9215197.html

Good luck sciencers
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 16th 2016

May I suggest that you look at this site

www.physicsforums.com

you will find your answer.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 31st 2016

CHRISTIAN NEWS OF WHAT I CALL MY 2020-VISION, OF THE
    DOOR CLOSING FOR HIS RETURN IN CLOUDS
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (most know that we are warned "no one knows the day nor hour" but we are
    told that we would know it was near to what? nnaybe to the door
    cause we are also asured that we would know when it was "even at the door"
    nnaybe this door is a which we told that we can know + calculate
    by starting when Israel took Jerusalenn (part of the 70X7) + adding the length
    for a which is calculated fronn 14+14+14 generations of Christ's
    linage (as this is sanne duration of a generation that accurately predicted the
    rebirth of even down to the exact day) )

I must warn you of soon coming peace treaty signing by Israel+Europe+other
    nations (the final years of His-story) 7 YEAR PEACE TREATY = YEARS
    OF PEACE, + YEARS OF GREAT Start of 2520 day = 1260
    days peace + building of temple + 1260 days war, Great Tribulation = (when
    anti-christ defiles temple by setting up his image) = Because of his coming
    back to life,,, after death blow to
    <<< I believe that he does not come back to life, but Satan animates dead body,
    using tricks to keep body looking alive >>> +
    This God of our Holy Bible, is so awesomely good, that he has given this end-time-
    Joseph free energy technology, along with other
    important pieces of information, to share with our world, (like "I AM" is the name
    of God = many times a day, we are breaking the 3rd Commandment), just before
    the final 7 years of This INFAMOUS PEACE TREATY MUST start before
    2020, + = when the door closes on our generation), which we are told that we are
    allowed to know this door, in (Mat 24:33) just before He assuring us that "But of
    that day and hour knoweth no man" (Mat 24:36)
    -
    Because of the closeness of the soon conning
    GOD chose to reveal this Gift to us for the Tribulation Saints
    -
    HERE IS THE LATEST EXPLANATION GOD GAVE TO HIS SERVANT
    -
    I switched to geoetrical solutions by putting high voltage into driving a big
    pulley once =(all voltage + only one spark of current) + then let the 100 units
    circuference of belt/strap/rope (or even string in a pinch) run through 1-10
    little pulleys of one unit circuference This way I nnultiplied the # of
    rotations by 100-1000 + since AC electricity is generated by I
    was nnultiplying AC electricity = perpetually self generating the DC electricity
    that I needed to run y DC drive
    (after converting AC to DC with a full wave bridge rectifier = 4 diodes)
    -
    I found this unbelievably super simplistic free energy technology in the
    old Jewish Scripture of our KJV Holy Bible, it was in (Ezekiel 1:16), where
    Ezekiel was trying to describe how a "chariot of fire" = UFO engine looks,
    while it was in [[ so this tech may/will even lead to ANTI-GRAVITY ]]
    -
    - (HOLDS DISCRIPTION + DIAGRANN)
    -
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | FREE ENERGY IS SUPER SIMPLE - (yet most surely hidden by evil spirits)|
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    | FREE ENERGY = GEM = (Geometric Electricity Multiplication) |
    | or (God's Energy machine) |
    | FREE ENERGY=super simplicity of AC electricity multipliers using pulleys|
    -
    | + there is only 2 SUPER SIMPLE RULES |
    | #1= AC electricity is made by rotations of coils through magnetic fields |
    | #2= different sizes and #'S of pulleys can greatly multiply # of rotations |
    | ( THESE ARE PROVEN LAWS OF NATURE) = that multiply AC electricity |
    -
    INPUT = it only takes one spark of DC to rotate a DC drive motor once
    this motor is attached to a 100 centimeter circumference pulley
    producing 100 cm of belt / strap / rope or even string (in a pinch)
    run through 10 X one centimeter pulleys + attach AC motors/generators=
    which are free running (made with smoothest running bearings)
    [[ there is no load on these motors = zero resistance ]]
    -
    OUTPUT = 10X100=1000 AC units/cycles electricity
    + when run through a full wave bridge rectifier = one large DC SPARK
    these AC motors/generators run without any current running through
    them at all so they only wind up some serious which is exactly
    what you need to drive your DC motor for one full rotation=FREE ENERGY
    (you have a self powered mechanism = perpetual AC+DC power supply)
    (more mini-pulleys+AC generators attached = more power you get in return)
    -
    + guess what you needed to drive your input DC motor = 1 single spark DC
    = you have just CREATED your FIRST FREE ENERGY MACHINE=
    GEM=( Geometric Electricity Multiplier )
    -
    ONE SPARK OF DC ELECTRICITY WOULD TURN YOUR 100 cm
    CIRCUMFERENCE PULLEY WITH A BELT ATTACHED TO 1-10 MINI 1 cm
    CIRCUMFERENCE THESE MINI PULLEYS ROTATE 100 TIMES
    EACH - GIVING 100-1000 CYCLES OF AC THIS IS MEGA
    TIMES MORE THAN THE ONE SINGLE SPARK OF DC
    SO NOT ONLY HAVE YOU CREATED A SELF POWERING
    BUT YOU HAVE CREATED MAGA-POWERED AC + DC POWER
    (more mini-pulleys + AC generators attached=more power you get in return)
    -
    ALL THAT YOU WOULD NEED TO DO IS TAP LEADS OFF FOR POSITIVE
    + NEGATIVE TO POWER WHATEVER YOU WOULD YOU COULD ALSO
    TAP LEADS OFF YOUR AC POWER FREE ENERGY ======(GEN= Geometric Electricity Multiplication)===|
    | - AC electricity is generated by rotations, |
    | - now if you convert to mechanical mechanisms like pulleys |
    | - multiple sized pulleys in combination can be used to multiply # rotations |
    | - thus,,, we can use pulley size combinations to multiply AC electricity |
    | =(created by rotations) |
    | - |
    | - ( please don't listen to all of the evil spirits whispering in your ear ) |
    | (" what about torque" ) |
    | - ( these mini pulleys have no load on them, so there is no torque problem,)|
    | - (the only load is the needed one spark of DC, which is to drive your DC) |
    | - (drive motor for only one single rotation, one single spark, and that is) |
    | - (divided by the 1000 units of AC output = practically zero ) |
    | -' |
    | - IT'S TRULY THAT SIMPLE,,, |
    | --- why use oil or nuclear power to generate electricity |
    | -when some of this oil money always finds its way into terrorists hands |
    | -when we could be using pulleys to multiply electricity for free |
    | - |
    | (EXAMPLE OF ELECTRICITY MULTIPLICATION) |
    | ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ |
    | You only have to put one spark of DC electricity into a DC drive motor, |
    | to rotate this motor one single time, which you attach a 100cm |
    | circumference This pulley gives you 100cm of belt to work with, |
    | (one rotation of 100cm circumference) |
    | |
    | Then you run this 100cm of belt goes through 10 mini pulleys, (one cm |
    | If you attach AC generators to each of these 10 mini |
    | pulleys, you would get,,, 10X100=1000 units of AC electricity units out, for |
    | 1 spark of DC electricity input =(free These AC generators run |
    | freely so they run with no drag = no back pressure = no current used |
    | |
    | Then, if you put your output AC electricity through some full wave bridge|
    | rectifiers, you would get far more DC electricity than your one spark of DC |
    | that you need as + this still does not effect your torque, as you only |
    | need one spark of DC output for your input, which is divide by 1000 units |
    | of output, =(reduces your torque to practically zero) |
    (( PLEASE COPY + PASTE THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW ))
    -
    PLEASE ALERT THE WORLD ABOUT THIS HIDDEN TECHNOLOGY
    - THAT COULD HELP SAVE OUR WORLD
    ((( NEWS of this ancient technology that is found in Holy Bible=(Ezekiel 1:16)
    - that will change the world for the better)))
    <<< Please realize a spiritual warfare that is going on over this subject>>>>
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    •  
      CommentAuthorBella
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2017

Tesla was a really great man. Tesla generator would be really cool. Perhaps there are some followers of Tesla creating very useful things... but they are doomed to never see their inventions working. Mafia in energy sphere is very strong you know... and they are interested in preserving the world as it is now to get fabulous profits.  
    What really alarms me is the safety on nuclear facilities amid present natural disasters and some quite irresponsible politicians. My worst nightmare is another Fukusima somewhere nearby. And so I was just shivering with cold while reading this http://conservativepoliticalforum.com/war/defrosting-of-the-korean-conflict/ Subversive actions on North Korean nuclear facilities is something beyond my understanding!
Add your comments