Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorroundabout
    • CommentTimeSep 8th 2010

I came across this website that is claiming that you can create this "Tesla Secret Generator", I am just wondering if anyone has ever tried building this device before, and whether or not it works before I waste my hard earned money. It really seems like a great idea and it would work well for my cabin... that is... if it actually works. Anyone have any insight or advice on this?  

http://www.squidoo.com/tesla-secret-generator
    •  
      CommentAuthortcodex
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011

I went to this site: http://teslacoverup.com/  

And they claim to sell much the same think for a price - when I asked if this product worked and to give me some pragmatic examples without the hype they referred me to this forum  

No one is answering this question with clarity - if it's too good to be true it often is. I will keep looking.tCodex
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011

After reviewing these sites it is pretty obvious that you do not know how to use this technology. Neither do you have the knowledge to connect it to the real world. Obviously you just need the money for providing zilch!

So my question to you is why are you advertising this technology when you know it doesn't work?
    •  
      CommentAuthortcodex
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2011

@Guest  

Much the same question I asked when I emailed them - they sent me to this forum  

You will never get an answer I thinktCodex
    •  
      CommentAuthordean
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2011

I wondered if they can make a Tesla free energy panel similar to a solar panel.  

With nano technology you can pretty much bring about many tiny tesla generators on a grid you can put on a panel.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 25th 2011

This package is, essentially, a lie. It is a very misrepresented product. I am in the process of getting ready to mail it back under my 60 day no questions asked guarantee.

First of all, it's mostly a history of Tesla, the man. Who cares?

Secondly, the "plans" are incredibly vague and skimpy, without any type of power estimates to give you any idea of what you can produce. At the end of the demonstration (I bought the upgraded package ...I pity the fool who buys only the standard package), they test the system, again, with another cell phone.

Thirdly, there are no plans, whatsoever, for a portable generator. Also, if you live in a city, then, you may want to forget building this "generator", entirely, because it requires a substantial amount of space in a large yard.

Fourthly, utterly forget the promised support. I asked questions and never got a response, until I said I was ready to get my refund. These ridiculous little files are a finished product and nothing more. It is a "sit back and make money" mail order scheme. That's it.

Don't waste your money. Huge rip off. I'm pissed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2011

While I do believe in the potential of the Tesla radiant energy concept, I too was disappointed in the "history on Telsa" which, essentially is about all you get for the $30-35.00 on a CD. Vague, incomplete instructions, no diagrams or anything.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 10th 2011

I too am contemplating returning the package, although I am not completely convinced it is worthless, just not as advertised.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 18th 2011

@Guest.

If you're really pissed, scan the book and post it as a torrent. That should allow the curious to see there's nothing there and kill the market for the scammers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2011

I ordered the same product, and was fairly disappointed in the lack of actual instructions...
    however i have been working with the small circuit that was linked to the page i bought the product from, and fully believe it is possible to get enough power from a system like this to do actual work. I am looking into different energy boosting circuits and pulse motors for ways to take a very small amount of current at reasonable voltage and turning it into high voltage able to run devices. you do have to have a pretty large antenna to get much power though. what i am working with now is no where near large enough, but it is producing power. if anyone finds any real answers, post them here :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 8th 2011

the "instructions" are a tasteless joke. this thing may work, but this site gives you nothing but a history of Tesla's life, which I already know in much greater detail because I have books about him. There are no plans; it is just a way to relieve you of money. I will follow this forum but I will also get my money back. Nothing of use for building the device can be found on the disk they send.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 13th 2011

iF YOU BELEIVE THIS CRAP, i'LL SELL YOU AN ANTIGRAVITY DEVISE
    •  
      CommentAuthorTEKTRON
    • CommentTimeApr 23rd 2011

I think you would get a voltage but not a significant current (and you would need a different diode array) unless you were in close proximity to a 50,000 watt radio transmitter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2011

There is power out there i can seen working examples pulling power from an antenna however most i have seen so far is around 40v and still low Amps but like everything it needs people that understand the plans and refine them before the average joe can try to recreate them on smaller scales

so sorry guys these scammers are going to keep doing this untill somebody with brains posts a usable torrent and the guys that no what they are doing can refine it some
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 25th 2011

long live the torrent
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2012

Guys, check this site, maybe it has some really useful informations
    for Us to build Tesla generator devices:

http://free-energy-info.co.uk

Check this chapter on the site for the aerial systems:

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter7.pdf

Best regards!
    •  
      CommentAuthorBrian
    • CommentTimeJan 21st 2012 edited

I saw the movie “building a Tesla generator” It’s crap!!!  

I make my own PMG generators now, they work really good!  
    You can se my work on http://www.energy-creator.com :)  

Best regards  
    Brian
    •  
      CommentAuthorSkyKing
    • CommentTimeJan 30th 2012

Have any of you ever used or seen a crystal radio? Other than the ability to tune in a radio station or two the Tesla generator uses the same principle, or maybe it's the other way around. Of course the output is limited by the size, shape and type of material of the antenna is made of and its proximity to radiated energy.  

Things like the face of a Cathode Ray Tube (an old picture tube for a tv or computer monitor) provides a lot of localized static energy. Also, wrapping a wire around any electrical cord that is "currently" in use (Yes it was intended to be punny. ;-) ) would give you more inductive energy than just sticking a wire up in the air. Either way, I believe electromagnetic induction is our best way to go. Be creative, find something around the house that's running all the time. Find something that what you have built can do. Maybe something as small as recharging 1 rechargeable battery or just running your wall clock.  

What about the idea of ganging them. In series the voltage increases; in parallel the current increases.  

Did anyone ever wonder about the ground plate in Tesla's original drawing. I just put together what's called the "smallest Tesla generator" but have not had an opportunity to do any good testing on it. According to the video it's supposed to be able to charge a cell phone. If that's all, great. I have no idea how big his antenna was and I didn't notice any ground wire, but I wonder and I think and I will try various things to see what works. The circuit works so instead of grousing and complaining take your little treasure and do everything you can with it.  

Good, better, best.  
    Never let it rest  
    Untill your good is better  
    And your better is your best. -- Words to live by.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2012

It`s very interesting must carry on.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 29th 2012

Here is absolutely nothing with Tesla free energy generator. Tesla`s free energy is from cosmic rays and no one had ever reproduced that. Tesla was aware that possible power may be very destructive in wrong hands and destroyed plans and generator itself.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeDec 8th 2012

I have made the device and it does indeed generate almost 2 VDC. There is a huge fluctuation in voltage generated - .2 - 2 V. The question - and I have not tested it yet - is whether the 2VDC of potential energy as stored by the capacitors will drive a current consuming device? If the energy is drained off instantaneously by a load, how much time will the circuit need to recharge the storage caps?
    •  
      CommentAuthorPOPSCAN1
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2012

roundabout: I came across this website that is claiming that you can create this "Tesla Secret Generator", I am just wondering if anyone has ever tried building this device before, and whether or not it works before I waste my hard earned money. It really seems like a great idea and it would work well for my cabin... that is... if it actually works. Anyone have any insight or advice on this?  

http://www.squidoo.com/tesla-secret-generator

Guest: I have made the device and it does indeed generate almost 2 VDC. There is a huge fluctuation in voltage generated - .2 - 2 V. The question - and I have not tested it yet - is whether the 2VDC of potential energy as stored by the capacitors will drive a current consuming device? If the energy is drained off instantaneously by a load, how much time will the circuit need to recharge the storage caps?

Hi,  
    Check out this found on You TUBE:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ODdbquT_Ro
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2013

Attention all of you back yard mechanics,,, I did an experiment, where I let my electric wheelchair become a free energy device where I gained the power to go an additional 20 feet up a pretty steep hill, each time I travel up the hill at full speed, and back then down the hill repeated this test 3 time, gaining a total of 60 feet before stopping the test Then I repeated the test a few days later, gaining the same 60 feet This was proof to me, that we have discovered a way of gaining free energy I also made drawings of how to build a stand-alone mechanism That I believe should be a way of gaining free energy power supplies On this this site does not allow url then search for “free-energy” and “yolasite” I hope and believe that my drawing is a correct representation Of a free energy machine for our power hungry world But even if it is not, that just means that we will have to dig deeper Into finding out how my electric chair can be used as a free energy generator Please note = you must change the settings on the power chair so that your motors run at highest efficiency, (as generator) you must make sure that you have highest torque settings = 1st gear as well as the highest speed settings = 10th gear so that your chair works most like the ten speed bicycle in the Vision that God was so Gracious to share with me of going up hill in 10th gear, and then back down in 1st gear because I did not have the time to experiment much at the time I feel sure that someone could gain more power than the 20 feet that I gained If you went down the hill slower, maybe even extremely slow, breaking hard So that you were gaining more power out of every foot you travel down the hill Which would act the same as adding a larger pulley to the drive motor, or maybe shrinking the size of the output all who are in the family of Christ Your joe
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2013

Can I just ask why when you created a Tesla generator it's output was in Direct Current surely you know all tesla worked on was Alternating Current?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2013

Attention all of you back yard mechanics,,,

I did an experiment where I let my electric wheelchair act as a free energy device
    where I gained the power to go an additional 20 feet up a pretty steep hill,
    each time I travel up the hill at full speed, and back then down the hill repeated this test 3 time, gaining a total of 60 feet before stopping the test
    Then I repeated the test a few days later, gaining the same 60 feet
    This was proof to me, that we have discovered a way of gaining free energy

Now, most likely you will not be interested in this Spiritual part
    But I discovered this by asking the God of the Holy Bible
    for a way to help us earthlings, the Tribulation Saints mostly
    Especially during the years of the Great Tribulation
    Where they will need a way to survive our cold Canadian winters off the electricity grid

I also made drawings of how to build a stand-alone mechanism
    That I believe should be a way of gaining free energy power supplies
    On this this site does not allow URLs then
    search for “free-energy” and “yolasite”

Free energy device found = this is any electric wheelchair,
    That has had its power controls reprogrammed to max speed + max torque
    If you travel uphill at maximum speed, (10th gear)
    And then back down the hill at a slow speed, (1st gear)
    I can gain the power to travel up the steep hill an extra 20 feet
    Each time I repeat the test of going up and down the hill

I hope and believe that my drawing is a correct representation
    Of a free energy machine for our power hungry world
    But even if it is not, that just means that we will have to dig deeper
    Into finding out how my electric chair can be used as a free energy generator

Please note = you must first program the settings on the power chair
    so that your motors run at highest efficiency for this use, (motor+generator)
    you must make sure that you have highest torque settings = 1st gear
    as well as the highest speed settings = 10th gear
    so that your chair works most like the ten speed bicycle
    in the Vision that God was so Gracious to share with me
    of going up hill in 10th gear, and then back down in 1st gear

I did not have the time to experiment much at the time
    But I feel sure that someone could gain more power than the 20 feet that I gained
    If you went down the hill slower, maybe even extremely slow, breaking hard
    So that you were gaining more power out of every foot you travel down the hill
    Which would act the same as adding a larger pulley to the drive motor,
    or maybe shrinking the size of the output all who are in the family of Christ
    Your joe

A description of how I discovered this way of gaining free energy
    and a diagram of this free energy device plans is at: slower that you travel down the hill
    The more power that you gain every trip
    If you traveled super slow, as in inches per second
    You might end up over charging your battery

PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    BE CAREFUL

I found a lot of people just pass it off as a by-product of over charging or heat changes
    and it just shortens the life of a battery
    But I don’t accept this, as I believe that I could go on for ever, almost,,, lol
    I hope that others will repeat my test, (with any chair set at max speed + max torque)
    To prove that this is truly a free energy device
    Just think about the massive increase in rotations
    And it seems obvious to me, that the increase in rotations
    mean a multiple increase of electricity

I have a way of paying off our dept
    By converting everything to free energy
    Which would mean we do not need to buy oil
    Then we could use the usual money for buying this oil
    And putting it on paying off the dept

The massive multiplication of rotations is where we can gain the The idea is to put power into the torque of rotating the large pulley of the DC drive motor, which is converted into massive amounts of rotations of the output generators, as we can connect tens if not hundreds of output generators through simply increasing the size of the belt that drives them to accommodate the increase in the number of small The vast amount of multiplications of rotations gives you enough power to not only power itself, but cover any loss due to friction, and actually generate an excess of The idea is, to use simple geometry(size change of diameters) to create an increase of rotations through massive circumferential In effect, you are

We don’t need the air polluting effects of the combustion engine any more
    We have self-generating electricity generators
    That can be made to practically any size or voltage
    So that we have the choice to have almost everything self powered

I know this will work, and I believe that this will change the world that we live in for the I proved that the idea works with my electric wheelchair experiment, but have not been able to get a bicycle light generator to finish the I also thought of using an electronics simulation software to not only prove that it works, but then we would have a video of how one actually I know, it`s so simple it seems too stupid to work, and if it would work, then why wouldn’t someone have thought it up figure that if you keep adding output generators to the belt
    then you would eventually generate enough power
    to make up for the power that you are putting into the drive motor
    as well as any losses due to friction
    until you add enough output generators
    to have not only a self powered machine
    but you can get an excess of power as an output
    = free energy

I know this will work, and I believe that this will change the world that we live in for the I proved that the idea works with my electric wheelchair experiment, but I have not been able to get a bicycle light generator to finish the I will be struggling to remedy for a while now) I also thought of using an electronics simulation software to not only prove that it works, but then we would have a video of how one actually I know, it`s so simple it seems too stupid to work, and if it would work, then why wouldn’t someone have thought it up are a few of the reasons for this system to work miracles
    - The massive circumferential differences between a large drive rotor
    o You put power into a motor that turns once
    § When the power out generator spins hundreds of times faster
    - Then you could add tens of these output generators
    o All of these would be turning the many hundreds of times faster
    - Them you could enlarge the drive motor pulley to the max
    o As well as shrinking the size of the pulleys on the output generators
    § To maximise the multiplication factor even more
    - So lets see, you are putting energy into the high torque motor with a large pulley
    o And then through extreme size differences in pulleys
    § As well as the simple addition on 10`s if not 100`s of generators
    · You get your many generators to spin many rotations
    o That you are getting power out of
    § While your input motor only turns the once
    · You have to make power

working free energy machine
    Attention all of you back yard mechanics,,,

Free energy device found = it is any electric wheelchair,
    I did an experiment where I let my electric wheelchair act as a free energy device
    where I gained the power to drive an additional 20 feet up a pretty steep hill,
    each time I travel up the hill at full speed, and back then down the hill repeated this test 3 time, gaining a total of 60 feet before stopping the test
    Then I repeated the test a few days later, gaining the same 60 feet
    This was proof to me, that we have discovered a way of gaining free energy

This came to my mind after I ask the Big Guy for a way to help the Tribulation Saints
    especially during the Great Tribulation, where they will find themselves hunted down
    they will need a way to survive our cold Canadian winters off the grid=(electricity)
    without using the easily detectable by-products of an open fire =(smoke+light)
    I also made drawings of how to build a stand-alone mechanism
    That I believe should be a way of gaining free energy power supplies
    which can be found at this site does not allow URLs then
    search for “free-energy” and “yolasite”

to all who are in the family of Christ
    Your joe
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2013

The circuit plan is a simple RF receiver. You can indeed get free energy from surrounding EM, same as how RFID tags can get free energy from RFID transmitters. Your major sources are going to be radio broadcasts below 1 GHz. He shouldn't be using electrolytics, though. Leakage current issues reduce net efficiency.

As might be expected, though, you'll be getting nanowatts per square centimeter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2013

This is a scam and stay clear of it. So far today, they have sent almost 40,000 spam emails to one of my email addresses since 09:30 this morning. At the time of posting this comment it is 15:07. I have my hosting company looking into this and asked them to report them for serious spamming.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2013

Just came across this web site also confirming it is a scam http://www.nlcpr.com/Deceptions15.php
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2013

I'm surprised no one has answered this question, and just in case anyone still cares, I will try.
    I am a geomatics engineer, not an electrical engineer, but I know enough about the physics in his idea.

How it works, first thing I would need to explain is the photoelectric effect. The photoelectric effect is where a photon/EMR (electromagnetic radiation...ex, light, microwaves, x-rays, gamma rays) hits a metal and moves an electron. So, if enough photons or EMR hit a metal surface, you will move enough electrons to create a decent current. We call this a photo-current.

Now to explain how these photons or EMR are generated. EMR comes from charged particles (in this case, electrons) accelerating or decelerating. In AC circuits, electrons are rapidly moving back and forth in our wires, accelerating and decelerating. Radio towers and Tesla's tower does exactly that and blasts EMR everywhere.

Tesla's idea was that he could use his giant radio tower to send photons to every house in the US and give everyone wireless electricity, since there is no way to track where these photons end up, it is essentially "free". However, this is just an idea and has many problems with it:
    First of all, this is like lighting your house by a giant light bulb hundreds of kilometers away, it just isn't feasible. EMR will be emitted everywhere and is therefore extremely inefficient. Your house will also likely be very far away from the tower, so you would probably not get sufficient electricity for your house.
    Second, this energy is not free and has to come from somewhere. You can not accelerate and decelerate electrons without power, and this power would have to come from somewhere else, like oil or coal.
    thirdly, it is extremely difficult to organize. Large buildings could effectively block this EMR from certain, and using stronger EMR such as UV rays, x-rays or gamma rays would give risk of cancer.

This machine works in a similar way, I would think that it does so by getting the energy from radio waves, EMR that your radios use. This machine does give you electricity, but it is extremely small and wont be able to power anything since radio waves have very little energy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2013

Save yourselves some time, learn the definition of energy, learn the laws of physics regarding energy. and wake up. No over unity devices have ever been produced - with or without divine intervention. God made those rules, we just uncovered them. The rules always work. Every time. Do not insult God's rules. The wheelchair goes further up the hill because the batteries had time to revive somewhat with some current returned going down hill. It simply takes more energy to go up the hill, then is returned going down the hill. The energy used is not altered by the gear or the speed up or down. Joe thinks it will work because the motor(generating current) is turning faster going down hill. When going uphill in a higher gear, you need more throttle then if you use a lower gear. It takes the same amount of energy which you compute with the weight of the wheelchair/rider, and how high the hill is (plus heat generated by the chair). Gears make no difference. Since no motor/generator is 100% efficient, it's a net loss. Go up and down the hill two hundred times, and I guarantee the distances will diminish. How do I know? The laws of physics regarding this have never been broken. Not once, not ever. Do you have the courage to try it? You could be very disappointed. How likely is it that a device that's been sought after for hundreds of years, is currently in the hands of millions of people, and you are the first one to notice it? Don't be delusional in your thinking.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2013

Don't hold your breath waiting for a refund from the scammers. They have no intention of ever giving anyone a refund. They simply say "you built it wrong" and they keep your money. All these magical free energy over unity devices that would break the known laws of physics are scams. Every one of them. They are called laws because they work every time without exceptions for hundreds of years. Fake videos are everywhere as are conspiracy claims. There are so many whistle blowers around that a conspiracy of that size could never exist without someone spilling the beans. What is needed is proof in the form of a device that works for anyone without the inventor present. No excuses accepted. Let me repeat -- A device that works for anyone without the inventor present. Don't bother attacking me, talking about Tesla, the big conspiracy, fake videos on the internet, Parendev, Lutec, etc. Just deliver A device that works for anyone without the inventor present. You won't be able to because the device does not exist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 5th 2013

this uses the physics of the change in pulley sizes to multiply your rotations
    in electricity more rotations equals more electricity
    it is that simple, you are using pulleys to multiply rotations
    which multiplies your electricity
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 6th 2013

"This uses the physics of the change in pulley sizes to multiply your rotations"

It takes the same amount of energy to go up the hill which you compute with the weight of the wheelchair/rider, and how high the hill is (plus heat generated by the chair). Gears and rotations make no difference. This has been the case for anyone to see in a physics 101 course for hundreds of years. Please read the May 22 post again but this time pay attention and read the whole thing. I challenged the rider to test it with 200 times up the hill but I guess he's afraid it won't hold up. Real world testing always supersedes ignorance and delusion.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2013

To anyone that believes in the free (over unity) devices: Look up "Confirmation Bias" on Wiki and read the whole thing. Please tell me what you think as it clearly relates to all you believers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013

I don't understand the anger behind your comments Mr. May 22nd. If I told you to go walk a flight of stairs 200 times and keep diligent notes throughout, while sporting my ass-kicking fLubar Unity Steppers, I very much doubt you'd take me up on the task. However though I'm usually right (let's not get TOO solipsistic) your failure to perform my experiment doesn't make it so. So the guy with the go-chair didn't find physics 101 as engaging as you did, but at least he is interested and excited about science. Perhaps his physics experience (if he even had one, physics is not a required HS course here in Michigan) was ruined by a teacher who taught via demeaning students and angrily ranting snatches of theory.

I did want to make a somewhat relevant point. I assume that when most people speak of free energy, they aren't always talking flubber. I use it to refer to any potential energy source that is abundant far in excess of need or overwhelmingly efficient/easy to harness.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 19th 2013

Mr. "I don't understand the anger": I like your flubber analogy. Please send me a pair of your ass-kicking flubber Unity Steppers in size 11 to match my G-Defyer shoes. Please do not confuse anger with frustration. The "Free Energy (over unity) believers insist that they can break the known laws of physics while refusing to learn the first thing about them and ignore any real facts. It is just like talking to a false lunar landing conspiracy fanatic or holocaust denier. My hope is to wake up one delusional believer and bring them into reality. While I certainly agree it's a good thing to be interested and excited about science, this is not real science at all but a delusion that is a poor substitute for the real thing. Is it wise to allow the ignorant to pursue their delusions instead of trying to educate them into usefulness? They keep thinking that force is the same thing as energy, therefore permanent magnets have stored energy waiting to be exploited. They refuse to learn and get hostile in the face of pure scientific facts. When these believer speak of free energy, they really mean an over unity device like a "Magical Magnetic Motor". Definition: Magical Magnetic Motor - a mythical motor that needs no external power to operate, using only permanent magnets. Only proof is phoney videos, not real motors that anyone can operate without the inventor around. Can be used to get the foolish to part with their money for plans.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 22nd 2013

I think we cant look past tesla entirely, I believe he may have been on to something extraordinary. But to believe u can purchase this knowledge for 40 bucks online is just ludicrous, it's going to take a 1000 expire enemy's and lots of money to find out if tesla really could transmitt wireless energy/ slashh make energy more efficiently or if even he had a long Wat to go.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 28th 2013

Guys just a quick question. If you were to have an idea or prototype of something rather significant, like a perpetual motion device (which I don't by the way), where could you go for marketing/preparation of the device, and who could you trust? Obviously government organisations are out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 17th 2013

I have a friend who is a bit of a genius with electronics and he developed an interest in Nicola Tesla's energy technology. As he put it to me ,he understood what Tesla was thinking ,and that ,to him it made sense so he knew it would work. He proceeded to build a Tesla coil generator which needed a high voltage to make it work He got it running and it produced 5 KW s of electricity while consuming 70 watts. have seen this machine driving ten 500 watt lights,and,the only difficulty he had was that the power did fluctuate. That machine had a spark gap which meant that the contacts would burn away gradually,so he is now building a new machine which produces the high voltage without the spark gap. He says the other huge advantage of his new machine is that ,apart from having no moving or wearing parts,the voltage at the output can be easily controlled to give a steady 240 volts. His current project when completed will produce 10KW of usable electricity for as long as you need it with only a few seconds of power from a PP9V battery required to start it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeNov 19th 2013

Commenting on this thread for the first time: It was nice reading through all these comments. Personally, I don't believe governments or corporates could totally suppress all the "free" / "energy-efficient" ideas cooked up by 1000s of people across the globe. We don't have any free energy because it does not exist or are yet to be discovered. I don't believe someone in their backyard could break the established laws of physics that were thoroughly tested and challenged for more than 100s of years. If anyone cares about the planet that much, then the easiest way is to go live in the wild and cut themselves of the "grid." There is no other simple way of doing it. Look at our fellow creatures, we are all illusioned by money and all the gadgets it can buy.

Forgot what I actually wanted to say. When I was little, I used to believe that 240 V could be generated from mere 3V. Just connect a 3V battery to a 3V motor, use it to rotate a 6V producing dynamo, take the 6V connect it to a 6V motor, use the motor to rotate a 9V dynamo and so on until you reach 240V. But when I grew up, I realized that could possibly go wrong at so many places. If someone got way too much money and time in their hands might test this as well. Who knows might work!! *fingers crossed*
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeNov 21st 2013

If there is a way of producing free energy, why not post it for free so the world can finally destroy the greedy power companies and begin developing new technologies to rid the world of oil and other polluting fuels??? Imagine the potential!! We could live in a world where everyone on the planet has power, and no one goes hungry!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2013

Seems as though the device mentioned in October starting with a PP3 battery is in the right lines. But have you noticed all of the devices being offered seem to emanate from the USA and have the same voice extolling the virtues of the device. i have just come across a device supposedly invented by a German submarine captain who set out for America powered by one of.. his devices Unfortunately the yanks knew about him before he even left port (Enigma Machine He was ambushed and sunk with all hands and the device as well. I think it was called the Neuman device /generator.. Usual $40. Short video shows one being assembled. too small to be of any use as the device also appears tobe . No moving parts. Just magnets and coils apparently. anyone who has built one please let us know the resultand wether a bigger one could produce more power. What about the machine in Aus? Seems to start by being shorted across the rotor and stator with a substantial bit of metal. It looks for all the world like a generator or motor. I can't remember if it produces current etc or needs to be hooked up to a genny. Don't forget though it nwas thought that a brushless D.C. Now they are abundant with their three leads instead of two. More powerful size for size than a brushed motor of similar dimensions. i was close to doing this but didn't think of the third lead. I also wasn't using enough coils .Hey ho that's life
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJan 6th 2014

Suinrisrpgly well-written and informative for a free online article.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 20th 2014

Many thanks to the guy who gave above the URLl of "A Practical Guide to Free-Energy Devices, Author: Patrick J. Kelly, Chapter 7: Aerial Systems and Electrostatic Generators". All I had read so far about Tesla was like a myth without anything really concrete and clear as to how he had ever generated energy using electromagnetic radiation (ex, light, microwaves, x-rays, gamma rays). It was a pleasant surprise to me to find out that the language used in his 1897 patent No. 577,671, with the first illustration in it, was very clear. I think that I should try to construct the first device, if it can really be called a device, just to prove to myself that it works no matter how little electrical energy I can generate with it. If I can just see that one can generate electrical energy that way, it will be enough for me as a first step in the right direction. After such a proof, I may think of moving forward, with the hope that I could eventually generate some substantial amount of electrical energy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2014

hey bible boy,
    we here in the scientific community like to prove/disprove theories in order to further our understanding. Creationists however will believe anything they read in a book, regardless of where the book came from and without any physical proof whatsoever, other than loads of others believing the same thing. Take your snake oil trolling and your drone mentality some place else
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 24th 2014

It's a scam. First of all the electric companies do not automatically pay you for any extra electricity that you may produce, you have to enter into an agreement with them, and they do this only in States that is mandated to buy back electricity. Secondly, the price they buy electricity is a fraction of what they sell electricity for, you get pennies on the dollar.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2014

Sell that extra power to the neighbors for half the cost. Use a kilowatt meter to read their usage.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeAug 15th 2014

It's a shame some people can't see through this scam and send their hard-earned money off. If anyone is still tempted, stand back and ask why, if it were true, scientists everywhere are jumping up and down with this? It would be earth-shattering and make all news everywhere. Ask how on earth 'the big corporations' or 'the government' could possibly stop it being made public and produced on a mass scale if it worked?

The refund offer will never happen of course.

Don't give money to criminals.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2014

PLEASE PRINT THIS OFF + TUCK IT AWAY SOMEWHERE SAFE
    (this could save your life in the near future) before 2020
    This points out how simple a free energy machine is to make and maintain
    (all you need are two motors, one DC + one AC motor),
    (one large pulley + one small pulley, of the same voltage),
    (a belt, strap, or even a rope or string to run between them),
    (+ the nuts + bolts with metal bars to connect them together),
    (or wood + nails + screws will do in a pinch )
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeSep 30th 2014

oh yeah,
    I forgot the full wave bridge rectifier,
    to convert your 100 cycles of AC energy
    from your one cm circumference pulley connected to AC motor
    into DC drive motor connected to a 100 cm circumference pulley
    which only has to rotate once