Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordiane
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2011

Hi, I bought this tesla cover up package. It shows how to build it though without some help I am not sure we can do it. We are not mechanically or electrically inclined. But once we get it built, anyone know how to use it? I watched a couple videos they provided me with but they just show a tower in someones backyard that has been completed.  

How do we capture that power into the house and what do we plug our items into in order that they can operate from this energy?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 1st 2011

This plans come with some photos or illustrations that can guide you? i mean is this a real step by step ?
    •  
      CommentAuthortcodex
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2011

Did you ever get a real response to your question?  

I asked much the same question and was referred to go here.  

ThankstCodex
    •  
      CommentAuthordean
    • CommentTimeFeb 9th 2011

There are tons of youtube videos on how to make a tesla generator. We made one work. It doesnt give much power but at a larger scale you can pretty much take advantage of free electric.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeApr 6th 2011

The Tesla Generator would appear to work....but I asked Tesla.com how to transport a sixteen foot antena on a camping trip and I was refered here. Frankly, I believe this to be a rip-off especially if you are foolish enough to order the complete program for $47 dollard.....
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 6th 2015

The concept is fasinating but how do you use the generator to tie into the house power we are talking 200 amps at 220 volts that the generator must produce.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 8th 2016

A/C and R/F are the same exact thing. Stop looking at A/C as anything but a radio frequency try the math then and it works.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeFeb 12th 2017

I watched the full video presentation. The most important questions were not answered: where do you keep the generator and how do you attach it safely to all of your electric appliances, lightbulbs, never mind the heating and cooling systems! If it works so well, why don't they sell the generators already put together and give you a free home demonstration? Because they know that it is totally useless for lowering your electricity bill.
Add your comments