Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.7 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthordean
    • CommentTimeSep 16th 2008 edited

The earth is one big magnet check out how to harness free electricity from thin air  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRPE6OG7Mp0
    •  
      CommentAuthorcdrworm
    • CommentTimeApr 11th 2009

The earth is one big magnet what do you expect?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeDec 7th 2009

Interesting ill check out your kit.
    •  
      CommentAuthorKultus
    • CommentTimeOct 28th 2011

Hi all, hope you are all doing well  

I was having a little play around in the shed this morning and found that I could collect radiant energy into a capacitor from a ground wire and my shed roof - granted it is only a small amount at this stage, but we all must start somewhere.  

hopefully this might encourage others to look at this phenomenon and get some results to share and learn from  

the schematic being used is part of the one I made up for the Bedini Circuit and you can view it here: http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i442/Kultus01/RE1.jpg  

Check out the video I made this morning here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWix3B2SAs
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2011

Just found this forum after a google search on Free Energy Forum. What you talk about here is Tesla's patent 685957. Their seem to be a lot of free energy inventions that want to claim their right to be known by the world after being burried by the greed of a few. This one seems to be as solid state as it can be and MIGHT be what the Wardencliff tower was based upon, little do I know. What is the biggest free energy forum in existance so I can pitch in?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 29th 2011

I have my self spread over a few different forums, if you think about it, no matter what forum you are on, some one else with the idea's you seek may just be on another that you are not. best just to spread your self around so you can get you idea's out to as many as you can, and from that have as many as you can to reply to your thoughts.
    Shoot. The video is no longer available, but was it something like the Tesla coil? does anyone know about this? I've been considering building one after reading some information. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, this explained it pretty well I think - http://www.squidoo.com/how-to-make-a-tesla-coil ...any thoughts?
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeMay 25th 2013

LOL !!!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorGuest
    • CommentTimeOct 4th 2015

This Gift is proof positive of GOD
    I have the most awesome Gift
    To give this whole world

That will not only give this world more free money
    To invest in more peaceful minded things
    This may lessen the incomes to those nations
    That not only harbour terrorists, but sadly use their money to fund terrorists
    So that terrorists will soon have less + less money to purchase explosives + guns
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    THIS IS FREE ENERGY MADE OBVIOUS
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you attach a 100cm circumference pulley to a DC drive motor,
    then you give this DC Motor just a spark of DC electricity,
    you will be able to rotate this motor, with it’s attached 100cm circumference pulley one full
    This will give you 100cm of belt to go through your 10 mini-pulleys of one-centimetre circumference pulleys,
    which each rotate 100 times, giving you 10 X 100 = 1000
    Now if you attach AC generators to each of your output mini-pulleys,
    you would get 1000 units of AC
    YES, THAT’’S RIGHT,,,
    one spark of DC electricity in,
    gives you 1000 sparks of AC output

= FREE ENERGY = GEM-(Geometric Electricity Multiplier)-(God’s Electricity Maker)
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For more info on subjects
    Faith of Joe Lynch = Goggle “beliefstoliveby” “that_prophet”
    GEM = Goggle “free-energy” yolasite

This Gift is proof positive of GOD
    Ezekiel 1:16 = “wheel inside wheel” = proof this came from the God of our Holy Bible
    How else could this super simple Tech be hidden for so long
    Unless evil forces are trying their best to keep this tech hidden from us humans
    But have no fear, just put your faith in Jesus
    Because this means,(helps prove) the whole Holy Bible is Truth

How can we not be thankful for this GEM of a gift
    GEM = God’s Electricity Multiplier (or Geometric)
    This Free Energy from our loving God of the Holy Bible
    Ezekiel 1:16 “,,,a wheel in the middle of a believe this Gift is for the Tribulation Saints,
    To help Them survive harsh winters that are like ours in Canada

+ the Door is about to close on this Christian Age = “end of world” = mistranslation Vision of Door closing for start of Tribulation

THE TRIBULATION MUST START BY means that God will turn His attention back to Israel + Jews
    Please remember, the Tribulation is the last week of Israel’s 70 WEEKS
    So it will be ALL about the Jewish race and the 144 000 Jewish Evangelists
    All those True Christians, who are Born-Again, will be taken out of this earth
    And I suspect it will go back to ancient days, when Israel was God’s only people
    PLEASE ALERT THE WORLD ABOUT THIS HIDDEN TECH  
    ((( NEWS of this ancient technology will change the world)))  
    -  
    I have the MOST IMPORTANT NEWS  
    to share with you + this whole Unfortunately this NEWS has two sides to it, one is the best, most awesome Gift, and the other one is the most seriously Yes, of course I will tell you the best half This best NEWS is that FREE ENERGY is easy to be produced, and can + will even lead to Yes, that’s right, this free electricity multiplication technology will eventually lead us to a way to even defeat (proof = this tech is found in our Holy Bible, where it is describing the workings of a UFO motor)  
    -  
    This FREE ENERGY technology is sooo simple to explain, build + use, as you only have to put one spark of DC electricity into this Electricity Multiplication That is because you only have to rotate your DC drive motor once, with a 100cm circumference pulley Yes, it only takes one spark of DC electricity, or 3 sparks for a three-phase This large pulley is attached to a belt, rope, or even string,(in a pinch) strapped around your pulleys, that is pulled through ten of the one centimeter circumference Each of these ten mni-pulleys, has an AC generator attached to it, producing 10 X 100 = 1000 units of AC electricity = This free energy technology works with only putting one spark of DC electricity in, which returns you 1000 sparks, units of AC electricity It’s truly that simple, you are using pulleys to multiply your rotations, which you can easily convert into AC + via a full wave bridge rectifier, you can also produce DC are seemingly defeating the laws of thermodynamics, by using many types of multiple sized pulleys to physically multiply your total # of rotations=easily converted to AC units of These 10 AC generators all turn easily, with no load on (Output sparks = practically zero, as you only need the one spark of DC power to rotate the motor one single time, and that is divided by 1000 units)  
    - (Of course you will have to connect your AC output through a full wave bridge rectifier, to convert from AC to DC, then plug your DC drive motor into this output) = self sustaining AC + DC power supplies  
    -  
    In layman’s terms, you are seemingly defeating the laws of thermodynamics by only paying for the single rotation of a large pulley, and getting back many times this power, by using the physical rotation multiplications of varying sizes of multiple I must tell you the bad half of this new FREE ENERGY Since this technology is so simple to build, use + understand, then there MUST be a bad-evil influence that was hiding it for all these thousands of years, since Ezekiel 1:16 was written at How else can you explain this super simple free energy technology being hidden from mankind for so Yet, even this sad news has a shinny lining to it, because our universe has everything balanced, this means that there is also a good force to counteract these evil Yes, there is a God, and Ezekiel 1:16=(a wheel in the middle of a along with many other fulfilled prophecies, (please read Armageddon by Grant Jeffrey) proves that He Is the God of our Holy OF DOOR CLOSING FOR HIS RETURN IN CLOUDS  
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
    I must warn you of soon coming 7 year peace treaty signing by Israel + Europe =  
    Start of 2520 day Tribulation = 1260 days peace + building of temple + 1260 days war, Great Tribulation = when anti-christ defiles temple by setting up his image,  
    Because of his coming back to life,,, after death blow to + ARE TWO ARRIVALS OF OUR SAVOIR + KING  
    Rapture,(in the clouds) = Revelation 4:1 +  
    Glorious Appearing,(mount of olives) = Revelation 20+  
    - "Looking for that Blessed Hope, AND the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ" (Titus God of our Holy Bible, is so awesomely good, that he has given this end-time Joseph-(that_prophet) free energy, along with other important pieces of information, to share with our world, (like “I AM” is the name of God = many times a day, we are breaking the 3rd Commandment), just before the final 7 years of This Tribulation MUST start before 2020, + = when the door closes on our generation), which we are told that we are allowed to know this door, in (Mat 24:33) just before He assuring us that “But of that day and hour knoweth no man” (Mat 24:36)  

(( PLEASE COPY + PASTE THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW ))  
    -  
    I love my Father  
    He teaches me all that I ask  
    I hope that I maybe able to shake up this world  
    I want to dissolve this EVil-sOLUTION fairytale  
    I would like to know how these scientists explain  
    how does our moon remain in orbit  
    with the constant addition of space dust  
    we do not hear much about space not being empty  
    but it contains a steady stream of dust partials  
    messing up the trajectory of its orbit  
    + why is there only about 6000 years worth of dust on the moon  

(the moon is GOD’s Creation hourglass=proof positive of earth’s age)  
    -  
    possible lame excuses for lack of sufficient space dust sediment  
    Was the space dust just a recent happening – why?  
    Was there a space storm that blew the dust off our moon, every few thousand years  
    After a few thousand years, it solidifies + becomes part of surface  
    The sun burns it off, with extreme solar flares, every few thousand
    Free Energy is super simple  
    Yet, it is being hidden by evil spirits  
    I hope that after you see just how ridiculously simple this technology is,  
    That you will see through the spiritual fog,  
    Questioning how we missed this GEM of a free energy technology  
    - GEM = (Geometrical Electricity Multiplication) technology  
    Not finding it so hard to acknowledge that there is a real spiritual warfare  
    How else could we miss this simple + easy to produce free AC ELECTRICITY?  

IN REALITY,,,,,  
    It is all done with wheels, or in this case variable sized pulleys  
    It uses a small “wheel in the middle of a wheel” that is large (Ezek 1:16)  
    Which is Ezekiel’s description of a working UFO motor mechanism  
    To put it in layman’s terms, you use pulley mechanics, to multiply # of rotations  
    Which in electronics terminology, is multiplying AC electricity  

INPUT - expending one spark of DC current = electricity into a DC motor,  
    This one spark will rotate the DC motor one full rotation  
    If you attach a 100cm circumference pulley to this DC motor,  
    Then attached a longer than 100cm belt to this pulley,  
    You would gain 100cm of moving belt,  
    + have room to add a few mini-pulleys as your output  

Which you would then run through 10 attached mini-pulleys,  
    Each mini-pulley has a 1cm circumferences,  
    If you then attached AC generators ,this gains you  
    OUTPUT - 10 X 100 = 1000 cycles of AC electricity  
    Thereby multiplying your one spark of DC electricity into 1000 sparks of AC electricity  

There is no torque problems, as you are just using the AC generators  
    To wind up massive voltage,,, + torque only occurs when you generate power  
    Power being voltage times current  
    And the total amount of current that we need to generate  
    To make this GEM mechanism self powering, is one spark  
    Or practically zero current, hence practically zero torque  

You can seemingly defeat the laws of thermodynamics,  
    By using the physical capabilities of rotating a large circumference pulley  
    To gain massive lengths of belt from a large circumference pulley  
    + then running that massive length through many mini-circumference pulleys  
    Thereby you are multiplying your rotations = multiplying AC
Add your comments